Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uxbridge station  (Read 4529 times)

Offline Nicknickson

Hi, I was wondering if there are any good punts around Uxbridge? Preferably close to the station... I pass there everyday. Any help is appreciated.

a10

What kind of thing are you after? How far is "close" to the station? Does it need to be walking distance or do you have a car/are you willing to take a taxi?

Do you use Adultwork? The search on that can be useful, put in the station's postcode and the distance you're comfortable with, then filter the results from there.

Offline Denhamhoop

these two are within 5 minutes walk
 BitTits Betti  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only
dina   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
there is also another girl who works the same house but cannot see her profile on AW right now but even i would not return pretty weird in she wouldnt kiss but gave anal for the price
Also about 5 minutes on the bus is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She the best of the 3 service wise but generally busy either with her proper job or life in general
If you drive also 10 minutes away i can name you 2 decent knocking houses and one nice parlour

Offline regenmeister

Theres a review for betti, havent seen one for dina and the last one : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25811.0.

Offline thetinman007

I betti really 5 mins from station? On Google maps it looks at least  15 mins away? Is the area safe?

Offline regenmeister

If it's allowed on this board, whats the road name or a landmark nearby.

Offline Tonyleung

If it's allowed on this board, whats the road name or a landmark nearby.

Quite close to the station, I believe

Offline cossie1

Wow that Dinas real hottt. Anyone seen her lately?

bobbles1945

The very best is 36GG glamour Porsha ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) who also used to work for Westend playmates (called Francesca)-joint Polish Italian decent. I have seen her a few times but most recently working from a flat in Uxbridge-about 10 min brisk walk from the station or a short cab ride.

I think she is the best WG I have seen, and I have seen a few, you get a mix of PSE and GFE  . she sometimes works from hotels near Heathrow

Offline cossie1

Im still more interested in Blondy Dina, cmon anyone punted her?

Offline Blainelob

I've seen Dina about 2 months ago. Great comms and made we feel at ease as soon as I arrived. Started with an ok massage then the best OWO I've ever had. 5 mins from station is fair.