Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Continuation of price rises  (Read 2996 times)

Offline justalad

Cardiff prices sadly continue to rise.

The standard pricing for a ‘well reviewed’ SP now seems to be £120.00 / £180.00 for a British born girl.  Crazy prices.  Let’s context that, £3.00 to £4.00 per minute.

Three options for me:

1.  Go to Bristol where pricing is more reasonable
2.  Go foreign / TOFTT
3.  Find a new hobby

Anyone got any golden nuggets who haven’t been reviewed or is everyone finding the same.  With Cardiff being barren / overpriced, the 4th option could be to give an Agency a go.

Offline Milf Hunter

They’re about. In the last month I’ve seen these two, one of which you’ve recently reviewed:
External Link/Members Only @£130ph
External Link/Members Only @£120ph

Haven’t seen her since before Xmas, but:
External Link/Members Only is £120ph and occasionally drops that to £100ph

Online clevertrevor

I noticed lileth has returned and hiked her price up from £140 to £180/ hr.  Maybe she's worth it reading the glowing reviews, I've never seen her

Offline joninbristol

I noticed lileth has returned and hiked her price up from £140 to £180/ hr.  Maybe she's worth it reading the glowing reviews, I've never seen her
At this rate, it'll be cheaper to get a lawyer to shaft you ! :lol:

Offline justalad

I’ve paid £140.00 ph to see her.  Shame there’s a hefty price hike in place upon return.

Offline justalad

They’re about. In the last month I’ve seen these two, one of which you’ve recently reviewed:
External Link/Members Only @£130ph
External Link/Members Only @£120ph

Haven’t seen her since before Xmas, but:
External Link/Members Only is £120ph and occasionally drops that to £100ph
Nicole no longer in Cardiff  :thumbsdown:

Offline AlexD28

One option down west in Neath? Couldn't fault the service and value

External Link/Members Only

Offline Milf Hunter

Nicole no longer in Cardiff  :thumbsdown:

I’d say that’s a working break. She seemed to be living in the place she was working from in Cardiff when I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was back working out of Cardiff within a week or so.

Offline Milf Hunter

I’ve paid £140.00 ph to see her.  Shame there’s a hefty price hike in place upon return.

Never seen her, but, given her reviews, I’d be tempted even at £180 as a one-off.

Online clevertrevor

Looks like had a accident at a make up factory

Offline justalad

Never seen her, but, given her reviews, I’d be tempted even at £180 as a one-off.
She’s the best SP I’ve seen over the years but it’s a £40.00 hike versus Monday.

Offline Ssddooo66

Shes not for me. I couldn't shag her with yours

Offline justalad

Yip, my sentiment also.

Offline Proton

Surely who ever took the photos was not Emma's friend, who needed to tell her the all over body tanning was completely wrong.
Nobody on planet Earth is really that colour, there are clearly many areas in the photos where the tanning didn't reach..

Offline Charles2021

Nicole has green light on today for Cardiff

Offline smoochewhooche

This one in Wembley £100/hour

Same provider (?) in Cardiff £130/hour

Why ?

Offline MrMatrix

Well theres over 300 photos in her public gallery. so its unlikely to be a B&S. :hi:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 03:35:05 pm by MrMatrix »

Online Dan Dastardly

Scrolled back a few years and noticed Lileth was charging £120 an hour 2017-18, I saw her twice first time when she was little fairy, had excellent meets with her, but I’m fucked if I’d pay £220 for an outcall when there are some equally good agency girls around for £160 .

Offline Sleet

I too have seen Lileth several time at £120 and £130 ph, but she’s a popular girl and I’m sure some people will pay. I think I’ll be sticking to the £60 ph rub and tug from now on, much better value and very little inflation.

Online clevertrevor

Polish girl synthia is back @£120/hour
Or sweet Amy who I've never got round to seeing £130/hour

Offline Milf Hunter

Polish girl synthia is back @£120/hour

Not heard of that one before. She looks amazing. Reviews on here aren’t great though.
Certainly tempted to TOFTT.

Offline justalad

On a more positive note, Summer35 has reduced her prices.  £80hh and £140ph.  Back into the HL she goes.

Offline WelshMichael

On a more positive note, Summer35 has reduced her prices.  £80hh and £140ph.  Back into the HL she goes.

She's the exception at the moment. Good girl too had plenty of fun with her.

Offline justalad

She's the exception at the moment. Good girl too had plenty of fun with her.
Good to see common sense prevail with Summer.  Not seen her for years so need to correct the soon.

I do wish she offered fetish meets, she is the word MILF personified.

Offline joninbristol

Let the extortionists stew. They're just wide boys trying it on.
Eventually those who depend on the extra cash will realise that there's no longer any shortage of competition out there, and more SPs are joining the ranks all the time to undercut them. Some business at a reasonable price brings in more cash that ZERO business at £200/hr.

Keep giving the reasonably priced your business, and don't draw attention to the overpriced.
And certainly don't give them your business, it only encourages them to become even more expensive.
We drive the extortion by paying what they're asking for.
:hi:

Offline justalad

Let the extortionists stew. They're just wide boys trying it on.
Eventually those who depend on the extra cash will realise that there's no longer any shortage of competition out there, and more SPs are joining the ranks all the time to undercut them. Some business at a reasonable price brings in more cash that ZERO business at £200/hr.

Keep giving the reasonably priced your business, and don't draw attention to the overpriced.
And certainly don't give them your business, it only encourages them to become even more expensive.
We drive the extortion by paying what they're asking for.
:hi:
Spot on matey  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshMichael

Good to see common sense prevail with Summer.  Not seen her for years so need to correct the soon.

I do wish she offered fetish meets, she is the word MILF personified.

May be worth popping the question. Just an impression but she seems a bit more adventurous these days.

Offline justalad

May be worth popping the question. Just an impression but she seems a bit more adventurous these days.
:thumbsup:

Cheers bud.

Offline Ferguson86

They can only charge it if you pay it……
And men are weak when it comes to sex so it’s not like we’re going to unionise.
I’ve punted less and less as the girls I’d like to see are taking the piss with their prices.
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joninbristol

They can only charge it if you pay it……
And men are weak when it comes to sex so it’s not like we’re going to unionise.
I’ve punted less and less as the girls I’d like to see are taking the piss with their prices.

I'm not so sure. I'd not say I've any less willpower than any woman I've met, and I've known some pretty willful women.
No need to unionise, we just need to make our own individual decisions not to channel money into the hands of the avaricious and greedy, and make a simple choice to spend it with SPs who keep their prices sensible instead. Simple.

Win-win: Good SPs get more business, we get twice as many meets.
No one loses.
Except the greedy high priced SPs who get left high and dry.

Offline Ferguson86

Well I was joking to start with.
But: is there a thriving industry for paid sex with men that has thousands of women posting and sharing their experiences?
No is the answer to that.
The only way to stop the price rises is to not pay, but as we have seen there are people who are prepared to pay for what they want regardless of what others would consider value for money.

Offline Cardifflad1974

The thing is it's all about value, I don't get the opportunity to partake much these days living in the desert that is Mid Wales, but when I was in Cardiff regularly my general limit was the £150/£160 mark and had some great experiences with some cheaper ladies as well. But then very occasionally I have splashed out £200 for someone who was exceptional, for instance the massively missed Vixxen and I would argue that the service justified the higher price.

What annoys me with a lot of these girls is that they start at that level or higher without any track record, their prerogative obviously but it means that they won't get a good reputation as thankfully so few are willing to risk that much on an unproven provider.

Offline daveman23

Price rises seem ridiculous - a standard 30 minute punt seems to average £100 now. 2 - 3 years ago it would have been between £60 - £80.
Banned reason: Doesn't think the rules apply to him.

Offline CardiffCentral

£180 today was about £100 in 2000. I seem to remember an hour being around £80-120 back then, but that was a long time ago and the 'market' was skewed by a lot of saunas that charged 'from' 40/50 for a generic service. Factor in the cost of living increase we're all experiencing, £160 is technically on the low side and £220 on the high side for 2022.  The price of pretty much everything has gone up, it's bonkers to expect the sex industry to stand still, trapped in time. 

Offline justalad

£180 today was about £100 in 2000. I seem to remember an hour being around £80-120 back then, but that was a long time ago and the 'market' was skewed by a lot of saunas that charged 'from' 40/50 for a generic service. Factor in the cost of living increase we're all experiencing, £160 is technically on the low side and £220 on the high side for 2022.  The price of pretty much everything has gone up, it's bonkers to expect the sex industry to stand still, trapped in time.
Thank you for your continued and valued contribution.

Offline Ferguson86

Surely it has to be affordable for people on a working wage or they price themselves out? You keep working to force the prices up though mate, I’m sure they appreciate it a lot more than we do!

Offline justalad

Surely it has to be affordable for people on a working wage or they price themselves out? You keep working to force the prices up though mate, I’m sure they appreciate it a lot more than we do!
Spot on  :thumbsup:

Online iverthickone

I expect price rises, but sp prices way outstrip inflation.  A lot is just plain greed.

Still, if people pay, why wouldn't they?  Does price many out though.

Offline Proton

Just think of all those sensually extra LIKES we will be getting, for the extra cost  :sarcastic:

Offline Justjim1987

I expect price rises, but sp prices way outstrip inflation.  A lot is just plain greed.

I completely agree mate, it has to be affordable. We all understand the cost goes up like everything else but anything over £170/£180 I'd say is excessive. But I've noticed a lot of new AW profile starting at £200 - £250 some even £300. No idea why any newbie thinks they'll get that even ones with a proven track record will struggle to get £300.

Offline PMAC123

I completely agree mate, it has to be affordable. We all understand the cost goes up like everything else but anything over £170/£180 I'd say is excessive. But I've noticed a lot of new AW profile starting at £200 - £250 some even £300. No idea why any newbie thinks they'll get that even ones with a proven track record will struggle to get £300.

A lot of them are probably students or casuals with a full time job who'd be happy with a meet once a month for a bit of cash.

Then they either disappear or lower their price and work more often depending on how much they enjoy it.

Just theorising but seems to make sense. If you're new to it and just looking to see how much you can make, you wouldn't really give a fuck if people think your price is too high

Offline Justjim1987

A lot of them are probably students or casuals with a full time job who'd be happy with a meet once a month for a bit of cash.

Then they either disappear or lower their price and work more often depending on how much they enjoy it.

Just theorising but seems to make sense. If you're new to it and just looking to see how much you can make, you wouldn't really give a fuck if people think your price is too high

That's a valid point mate I never considered students, that would completely make sense for them. I was just talking in general terms.

I suppose as has been said if clients pay it they'll charge it, although the majority of girls on here that get good reviews are £200 or below.

I'll pay £180 if I've seen the girl before but I'm not ever going over that. You can book an agency girl for 2 hours for just over what some indies charge for an hour

Offline CardiffCentral

I think £160-£220 today would be in line with inflation when you look at prices over a decade ago. You can test this with the Bank of England inflation calculator.

I also think SP's deserve to set whatever rates they feel they can justify by their physical attributes, service provided and the locality they're operating in. I hate it when people say this but 'the market will decide' if their business model is viable. And as much as this is jarring to read, men who are willing to pay £200+/hr are also part of the market.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 11:44:48 pm by CardiffCentral »

Offline CardiffCentral

It would be astonishing if a single post of mine on this forum would have any impact on the rates SP's charge.

Your argument is that SP's should make sure they're pricing themselves for 'people on a working wage'.

What is a working wage in 2022?

Online Colston36

Price rises seem ridiculous - a standard 30 minute punt seems to average £100 now. 2 - 3 years ago it would have been between £60 - £80.

So inflation has come to the land of cunt.

How amazing. It's not going away.

When I started work I was paid £7 a week.

I agree with everyone who says you can always find a good deal, but many of you young bucks arre in too much of a hurry to shop around.

(Goes back to sleep).

Offline joninbristol

CardiffCentral is pretty much spot on, *if* hourly rates in 2000 were £100/hour.
I seem to remember they were closer to £70, which would mean £130/hour would be about right today.

Basing it on this instead of guesswork: External Link/Members Only

Offline Ferguson86

It would be astonishing if a single post of mine on this forum would have any impact on the rates SP's charge.

Your argument is that SP's should make sure they're pricing themselves for 'people on a working wage'.

What is a working wage in 2022?

It’s a hell of a lot less than £180 per hour