Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danni the Masseuse Exeter - didn't happen  (Read 1692 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4623399) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline exe-punter

Hi All,

External Link/Members Only

Called her and asked when I could come over to see her. She asked when I wanted to do so. I found out her location and asked her if in 20 mins was ok. She accepted this. We ran through services on offer, and I said to her "if I'm a bit early, i.e. if there isn't much traffic, should I let you know, or do we need to give you the full 20 minutes to get ready?" She then launched into one about how she needs time to put on her lingerie etc. No idea why it takes 20 mins to put lingerie but that's up to her.

A few minutes after putting the phone down, I got a text saying that she can't see me because "it's too rushed". I bade her a good day, and left it at that.

All a bit odd - I asked her if I could shower at hers and she said "of course you can - it's a hotel!". Well that's not obvious - some ladies run out of fresh towels etc.

Not sure what's going on there....she might be having a bad day, but her attitude was similar when I tried to book her some months back.

Offline oap69

You were lucky to get an answer from her, I tried to see her twice in the past two months then again yesterday.
Each time made a number of phone calls, could not get an answer and left several messages.  No replies or return calls.  Added her to my hot list and noticed she visits different places in the South West and Midlands, stays for a few days then the profile disappears for several days and pops up somewhere else.
In two minds about trying again, thinking there's something not right about this.  Is it for pvt gallery and movies only?

To Quote from her site "I won't accept a booking via text. You will have to call me. No emails either, I do not read them"

Offline Crackpot11

On the surface she ticks a lot of boxes but no face shots means you are taking your chances and £100 for half an hour is expensive for over 50.

Offline joninbristol

No idea why it takes 20 mins to put lingerie but that's up to her.

One of the greatest unsolved mysteries of the universe.
You need to watch the Father Ted episode, "A Christmassy Ted"  :lol: