Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Maria Stockings – Lymm  (Read 3137 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline BaldEagle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Venue: The usual place at Lymm Services on the M6 (you all know where I mean).

Price: 1 hour in call at £120

Comms: Noticed she was working in Lymm for a couple of days and fired off an AW email including my number in case she wanted to text the reply. Came back within a couple of hours by email and text and we soon fixed up the date and time. No complaints there then.  :thumbsup:

Looks: Mid 30’s, attractive, welcoming and chatty. Nice pair of tits, magnificent arse, generally a good body with a nice pair of thighs. The photo of her in reverse cowgirl in her gallery and the one next to the left of it give you a good idea of her body today.  :)

Meeting

Arrived, parked and messaged her. Came back within a few minutes with the room number. Into the hotel, breezed past reception without attracting any interest from the two people there, up the stairs and down a long corridor. When I reached the room she was hiding behind the door (don’t they all?) dressed in one of the underwear sets in her gallery including suspenders and black stockings (as requested).  :thumbsup:

When people have remarked on how she likes to kiss, they are not wrong. Straight into a full on snog with much tongue action. On to the bed and the kissing continued as I started to feel what I was about to enjoy and soon had the bra and knickers off. Started with her giving me a nice wet blow job which she is very good at. My turn and it was down south to a fresh and tasty pussy which got very wet after some prolonged attention. More oral from her followed but it was starting to bring me too close, so I decided it was time to fuck. On with the rubber and she started in cowgirl, quickly followed by reverse cowgirl, before I had her in doggy so I could admire that arse. The view in that gallery photo is pretty much the view I got. :crazy: Then it was on to mish during which she came. By this time she was so wet and I was a little condom weary which meant that I was losing friction, so it was back into 69 where she succeeded in sucking me to an explosion of cum, all of it into her mouth before she dashed into the bathroom to deposit it.  :wacko: A few minutes of a pleasant wind down chat before it was time to go.

To sum up:

It’s easy to see why her review score was 14 greens before I saw her, and this is an unreserved fifteenth. A great hour with a great girl, who is so friendly while providing great service. At £120 an hour in these times of pussy inflation you could almost say she is a bargain. Definitely one to return to.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 01:11:20 pm by BaldEagle »

Offline Bustydusty

Great to see she’s regularly within driving distance for me lately so seen her a few times now - definitely one of the best