Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishJasmine-x - Deeside  (Read 1344 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5977180) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline eric 70

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30minutes

Location- Hotel in Deeside area.Nice rooms and very pleasant.

Appearance: The pictures  on her AW are a bit misleading. She looks to be carrying a bit more weight than in the pictures.The stated age of 40 is out by 5 years or more. Jasmine is quite  attractive if you like an  "older" female.  Nice tits, fake but not bolt ons. She does have a bit of a belly but carries it well.

We agreed £80 for 30m

We get going and she's kissing me all over. She seems to enjoy Dfk and is groping me all over. She kneels down and gives me a cracking blowjob. I started inserting a finger or two and she seems to be enjoying it.

PPE on and i fucked her doggy then CG. Her clit was really excited and she took a pounding with some arse slaps,until i filled the bag.The next bit was what made the review neutral,she says "you've got 7 mins left" then "you've got 5 mins left!" all seemed a bit rushed and i got the impression she runs a back to back service.

I would probably return but the rushing was why its  a neutral. In all fairness she was clean and she obviously likes to fuck.

Offline photoclicker

Was you over your time. Seems a bit comveyer belt. More likely her next was outside

Offline eric 70

very much so! and in retrospect quite a bad attitude