Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Sweet - Portsmouth (B&S)  (Read 1121 times)

1 review(s) for lorylove@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vogelcrystal

Fancied a quick punt, Daisy looked plausible, and was about 20 mins away:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone comms excellent, found my way to an address in Fratton.

On entry - 2 skimpily clad Romanians presented themselves to me.  Neither spoke English (one very slightly, one not at all).  Neither looked anything like the girl in the pic, and neither appealed to me (although not unattractive at all, just not my type.  I attempted to explain that I wanted the girl in the picture, and they attempted to understand and phoned up a woman who is clearly running them (and sounded angry).  After a few mins they produced a third girl, also not to my liking, nor the girl in the picture, so I bid them a good day and left.

Clearly a large number of Romanians working from this Fratton address - all speak almost no English.  Classic B&S territory.  Avoid, unless you want to take your chance on who's available, in which case could be reasonable hunting ground.... but I'm skeptical.

Offline Asianboyy

Hi where abouts in fratton? Is it the massage salon?

vogelcrystal

I've seen this one there, appearance wise she was what I wanted but she had to be told what to do all the time and although she did everything I asked for she made sure I paid £20 extra!
External Link/Members Only