Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 3094 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

OUTSTANDING is the word.

Comms made by txt, polite and friendly. City centre location not far from James Street station.

Door opens and… wow!! She’s absolutely stunning. Tiny little thing, blonde hair, great body, little A cup tits with pink puffy nipples. She’s 25 but seriously could pass for 18 or 19. She’s wearing blue lingerie.

Money exchanged and I wash myself in the shower. I lie on the bed and she asks if I like kissing (I do) and she DFKs nice and slow. Her little soft lips and her tongue flicking mine. After alternating from sucking me (owo) and kissing I go down her for a bit.

We fuck missionary then cowgirl. Like another reviewer had said, she is *tight* and she struggled to get me in. However, once we had a rhythm going it was great. Her squealing and moaning and pulling me into her with her legs. Came in that position.

After a clean up, I dressed and we chatted for a bit. She’s a really nice, friendly young woman and definitely one I plan on seeing again.

Body 10/10
Tits 10/10 (I like them small and natural)
Ass 10/10
Face 10/10
Service 10/10

Couldn’t fault her.

Offline JamieJJ

Thanks for the review, sounds like I need to head to Liverpool!

Offline Boystud23

Thanks for review,
Does she allow reverse oral, as I see some reviews that she don't like touching, kissing pussy?

External Link/Members Only

OUTSTANDING is the word.

Comms made by txt, polite and friendly. City centre location not far from James Street station.

Door opens and… wow!! She’s absolutely stunning. Tiny little thing, blonde hair, great body, little A cup tits with pink puffy nipples. She’s 25 but seriously could pass for 18 or 19. She’s wearing blue lingerie.

Money exchanged and I wash myself in the shower. I lie on the bed and she asks if I like kissing (I do) and she DFKs nice and slow. Her little soft lips and her tongue flicking mine. After alternating from sucking me (owo) and kissing I go down her for a bit.

We fuck missionary then cowgirl. Like another reviewer had said, she is *tight* and she struggled to get me in. However, once we had a rhythm going it was great. Her squealing and moaning and pulling me into her with her legs. Came in that position.

After a clean up, I dressed and we chatted for a bit. She’s a really nice, friendly young woman and definitely one I plan on seeing again.

Body 10/10
Tits 10/10 (I like them small and natural)
Ass 10/10
Face 10/10
Service 10/10

Couldn’t fault her.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for review,
Does she allow reverse oral, as I see some reviews that she don't like touching, kissing pussy?

Yh I read those reviews too so wasn’t expecting it. I txt ahead and asked and she said yes. Still wasn’t convinced but booked anyway as she’s in the age range I like and the other reviews said she was a nice girl and pretty too.

But yh I got to eat her sweet tight pussy, owo and kissing with tongues. I can only imagine it depends on the guy who turns up?

Offline tightfoot69

She looks great in the few pics she has. Is her ass as good in reality?

Online Bustydusty

She really does look fantastic- I’ve got to see her

Offline Resources3xx

Thanks for review,

i saw the same reviews which is why i confirmed with her ahead of time.  tasted like sweet honey.i spent a lot of time down there

its actually something i do on every meet. ive been stung a few times where i go to lick their pussy and they say "extra" and theres nothing i can do about it. thats why i ALWAYS confirm via text and then one more time while ive got the money in my hand and i give it to the SP.

awesome punt. ill be seeing her again. i think she may have read the review on here and upped her game cos it was a flawless punt. i very rearly pay over 80 for a punt. shes worth it. its very rare you get the full package. scouser aswell
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:26:15 pm by Resources3xx »

Online Bustydusty

Just wish she was in Manchester- I can get 2 hours away but the extra time is a problem  :unknown:

Offline Boystud23

She informed me that will be touring Manchester soon. I'm based in Manchester but travel to Liverpool often and thought to meet her but was fully booked yesterday and suggested we could meet up at Manchester as she has few tours planned.

Just wish she was in Manchester- I can get 2 hours away but the extra time is a problem  :unknown:

Online Bustydusty

She informed me that will be touring Manchester soon. I'm based in Manchester but travel to Liverpool often and thought to meet her but was fully booked yesterday and suggested we could meet up at Manchester as she has few tours planned.
That’d be great

Offline Al R

Thanks for this review, I like the look of this girl and might be tempted to end my 2 year break from punting to give her a try