Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sisi - Vauxhall  (Read 1104 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Sisi (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6218446) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Zigura

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: Made through Whatsapp £160 for 1 Hour

Lady: It is the lady in the pictures, not as cute. A bit fuller in the face. Around 5 foot 4, dress size 8, body is not toned, but she is not chubby. Seems friendly, but speaks little English, so there was not much conversation.

Action: Shower, then a massage which was ok, but went on for a while. Wet wipes used to clean my member, then some OWO, which was enjoyable but did not last to long, then protected sex where I finished in missionary. No kissing. As soon as a I finished, I was ushered into the shower, as I was getting dressed, I checked the time and there was 10 minutes left.

Conclusion I think she is ok for a P&D, a bit plainer than the pictures suggest and the experience is pretty typical from the few punts I have had with Chinese providers. It was a fairly forgettable experience and a bit over priced at £160, which is why I have marked as a Neutral. 

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review (warning)  :drinks:
She touts herself as a GFE and promises all kinds of superlative service despite listing very few enjoys. 
You barely describe, celebrate or compliment any action so perhaps there wasn't much to speak of or you indeed forgot it, even after she burnt a bunch of time on an ok massage to leave you with even shorter a time of carnality to experience (and forget). 
You do note she shorted you on time and didn't deliver a service, all this failure and yet you don't believe this was a negative experience, why?

Offline Zigura

Maybe I am easily pleased, but a few more minutes of OWO would of turned it into a positive and she seemed like a nice enough lady just going through a routine.
The information is there, so people can make up their own minds.
I will try to be more critical in future.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 07:59:52 am by Zigura »

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP sorry it was meh. I had a better experience with Sexy Sisi in Surbiton. A bit older but puts in a shift. Better luck next time there are not so many good Chinese Sps it seems. Shame that the Lulus from Richmond are gone.  :hi: