Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shit oriental - Cambridge Train Station  (Read 1575 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Link: External Link/Members Only

Phones:
7438987721 (suspected)

Price: £70/£120

Location: Apartments next to the train station, part of the big cluster of fancy new apartments. (The group is now relocated near MR.)

Details: At the time of the booking I hadn't known who this was, and the photo looked good. But on arrival, I was disappointed to find an old lady (50+ years old) with poorly done fake tits (that looked like hard grapefruits), and that dry, papery-looking thin skin. I wouldn't fuck her for free, let alone pay for it, so walked. She's part of the same group with bad service.

I recommend against reviewing the well-established oriental groups and I am only reviewing this one because I don't care if the shit one gets booted from Cambs. That said, if you need an oriental punt, you can look up the two well-established groups; one with a budget price and good service, but older (50+) ladies, and the other 35+, hit-or-miss, but generally decent. Even if their numbers change you can find them because their locations are still the same. The local Thais could be worth trying as well, such as External Link/Members Only, or one of the many other Thais for massage + extras.

Offline Rosylove

Many thanks Jay for this review. You are truly great. I am very sorry that you had such an experience, but you took time to help others.
 I was about to book a punt based on a gumtree advert (as it’s been a while that I had been to a punt) but still I controlled my emotions and cross verified the numbers from the advert to this post , and guess what the number matched and immediately dropped the idea of picking this punt. I hope you get a great, positive experience very soon that’s worth mentioning to others with joy.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Maybe if she's called 'Shit oriental' it's a bit of a giveaway?

The ad now redirects to Leicester ad External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 12:00:45 pm by DouglasReynholm »