Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophia_horny_2021 Glasgow  (Read 1904 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6413370) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline dilligaf

External Link/Members Only

Location: Near Merchant City, Glasgow. On street parking available, albeit paid within certain hours.
Duration: 30 minutes booked, in and out the door in around 25 mins
Price: £80 + £20 for OWO

Before the meet: After reading the positive reviews I had of Sophia, I gave her a call and got the meet sorted out pretty quickly. However, the tone in her voice just sounded like she couldn't have been more interested with taking on the meet. Despite this, she was on the ball as far as directions to get to her place and when she was available.

The girl: As advertised in her photos, she is stunning and keeps everything tight. I felt out of place with my ultra soft body - especially now that I'm trying to shed some of the Christmas/life weight if I'm being honest. Her photos are all astonishingly accurate and she is a great sight to see.

The meet: Again, fairly straightforward - sorted out the paperwork and stripped off the clothes. She did a small strip tease and lap dance before slowly getting to know it each other. The usual baby wipe routine and then off she went for OWO. Like the reviews before, she can take a dick fairly well and has amazing oral skills. I don't know if I just caught her on a bad day or whatever but OWO only lasted for a few minutes before she put the bag on for OW. After this, I wanted to give her oral - to be told not to tongue fuck her. Again, like the reviews before me, she was clean and had no smell or taste to it. She let me rim her for a bit as well before prompting us to start fucking - with her on top. During the oral, she just looked bored, while making fake noises and saying phrases like "oh yes baby that's it, I can't wait to fuck you" etc etc. She just sounded not into it. 

Bag still on, she got on top and sat on my dick. That was it. I started to fuck her but again, she had no energy into this while making the same noises and saying the same phrases again (yes, fuck me with your strong dick etc etc). We went to doggy next, which was more enjoyable because it meant I could do more while looking at her body (in person and in the mirror) while going at it from behind. Her pussy is tight as anything and felt great, but the enthusiasm just wasn't there. Eventually, we switched to missionary and after a lot of prompting from my end for things to do to spice up the meet, I unloaded inside the bag and did the clean up routine after.

After the fucking, she was actually quite a good laugh to chat with. She's fun in a cheeky way and I imagine she'd be great to chat with outside of a punting situation.

The reason she's a neutral was because of the lackluster enthusiasm and effort for the mee - which fits the bill unfortunately for the Romanian stereotype. I don't know if I just caught her at the wrong time but the entire time, it felt like she's switched off since moving from Glasgow to Paisley (which she made a point that she really enjoyed being there).

Summary: hot girl, good comms, boring services, disappointed with short time for OWO.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

After the fucking, she was actually quite a good laugh to chat with. She's fun in a cheeky way and I imagine she'd be great to chat with outside of a punting situation.

Well there's a surprise eh!  :wackogirl:

Good review, and a warranted neutral anyway... The sex part of the booking is what I'm mainly paying for... If the WG has good banter/personality that's always an added bonus on top and rounds it off to a really good booking for me...

If the former is sadly lacking, then the latter doesn't do much for me tbh...