Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Blackpool recommendations??  (Read 3741 times)

Offline trainspotter

Hi, I'll be in Blackpool for a couple of nights soon. Researches on this board, the NW review board, and AW don't look very hopeful. Two questions - can anyone recommend someone 25 - 40 approx who could provide 30mins or 1 hr GFE and I have been told that my best hope might be one of the Thai parlours so can anyone give any up to date info on any of them?
Thanks, TS

Offline Thephoenix

External Link/Members Only

This is probably the best of the bunch and has plenty of reviews.

The shared bath/jacuzzi followed by shenanigans is a nice novelty.

Haven't been for a while, but there are a few local members who know to the scene very well.

Offline chrishornx

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Might be better going to Preston -Blackpool is grim full stop ! 

Offline Thephoenix

I get the impression he's going for a break in Blackpool for a couple of nights, so might not want to be bothered going into Preston. There's not a great deal there either. :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

I get the impression he's going for a break in Blackpool for a couple of nights, so might not want to be bothered going into Preston. There's not a great deal there either. :thumbsup:

or do a reverse outcall booking on AW that sometimes throws up a few nice surprises even in Blackpool

Offline trainspotter

Thanks, guys. I had hoped for a golden nugget of information but the replies have been as I sadly expected.

Offline Analannie45

• Service Provider

Offline chrishornx

Is there anybody in St Annes?

not looked around there for ages tend to go to Manchester

Blackpool is poor at the moment, just one gem would be great
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 10:39:47 am by chrishornx »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline chrishornx

A brilliant and insightful reply, or not  :rolleyes:

it puzzled me he could have given some links

Offline Blackpool Rock

it puzzled me he could have given some links
Have a look on AW and He appears to be a She with a profile based in St Annes

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have a look on AW and He appears to be a She with a profile based in St Annes
Changed to SP, no doubt they'll shout if it isn't her. If it is her she needs to be careful about touting.

Offline scutty brown

Try St Anne’s

Are you the subject of this post?

Have seen her and am sorry to say she barebacks. I actually got taken in by the heat of the moment and am now worried about STDs as I’ve never done this before. Analannie also offered me bareback as she’s been a swinger for years and it’s normal for her! I’m now checking my cock all the time as I don’t know if I’ll catch something. I also do find condoms completely useless for any sensation for me so I don’t know what to do in future.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Are you the subject of this post?
Ha ha yeah I bet she wishes she hadn't tried touting herself now, still at least Bikerman know where to find her  :D

Offline chrishornx

Changed to SP, no doubt they'll shout if it isn't her. If it is her she needs to be careful about touting.

cheers

she does need to be careful but has probably done more edam than good we don't like BB's on here

Offline jonnw16

Offline Analannie45

• Service Provider
Wish I’d never commented tbh.. was half asleep n having a nosey, saw a feed about nothing happening in Blackpool, so I stupidly said try “St Anne’s”… and the wolfs came hunting.. 100% was not touting, I have no need to,  Was just suggesting try the out skirts of Blackpool..
I’ve not looked at the feed today.. I’m going to brave it after a vodka or two,
what I did see yesterday was not very kind at all….esp the BB comments. The thread (copied) posted wasn’t about me, and just because I may of commented 2 years ago, that I prefer natural sex (as we all do) it definitely was not an offer and it never happened.. any way I will go and hide back under my very full diary n keep myself to myself in future.
Sorry if I have offended anyone.. was not my intention..

Offline Hurley

Try St Anne’s
I would love to but you’re always booked up or not available