Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Julie - Farringdon  (Read 953 times)

19 review(s) for Stunning Julie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following on from this other recent review thread of hers, I've been sitting on this review for a whole day as it was rather difficult for me to call it and it could've gone either way.
In the end, what swung it for me was that eternal factor known as price. Also, she already has plenty of positive reviews so I figured a critical perspective might be more helpful for those among us who are demanding.

Initially negotiated 45 mins for £100 but couldn't make it on time so I got downgraded to 30 mins instead.
Much to my chagrin, there were minor delays on the train and I was late by about 8 mins as well ... so I asked her if we should still proceed when I met her, to which she said we could.

Anyway, without further ado ... here's wot I thought:

Positives:
+ Excellent comms with prompt replies in under 5 mins
+ Very good-looking girl. To quote my words from the other thread, she's "fresh-faced, girl-next-door, schoolgirl-cute".
+ Great physique with even better au naturel tits.
+ Excellent hygiene and has a place in my 'among the fresher pussies' list.
+ Delivered all the key services I wanted (namely FK, 69, & CIM) and didn't complain about getting fingered.
+ Didn't really complain much in general, even when we did 69 -> Mish -> OWO -> 69 again so that I could pop in her mouth ... as my position while doing OWO was awkward and turning me off.

Neutrals:
~ Lacking in the GFE department and doesn't seem to want to say/do much to put you at ease or break the ice.
~ Started off her BJ a little too hard/fast, it somehow made the tip of my cock a bit sore so I had to tell her to slow it down a little.
~ Mish was mediocre, she wasn't very responsive and there was lube involved.

Negatives:
- The FK was nowhere near deep/enthusiastic enough to my liking & she only did it briefly when we starting doing mish itself.

If I was judging purely based on services, it would probably be a positive. However ... if you take into account her price range, in addition to the bland demeanour, then I believe the neutral is justified.

Edit: I must say though, it came down to the wire and I had to nitpick a little before reaching a verdict.
Therefore, my suggestion to those who have yet to see her but are thinking of it would be ... start with a shorter time first.