Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa xxx in Hatfield touring  (Read 1952 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simon07

Let’s be honest, not much happening in Hatfield like Russian gals, Thai gals or decent aw gals.
Did find someone under touring here - Lisa External Link/Members Only

Pre-booked and confirmed the day before as well as morning etc. Usual flats in Aldi region though not the Russian one

Paid £140/hr as 30 mins was 100 and not really good value.
Easy to find and discrete, nice flat with shower offer which i declined as i had done so recently.

She looks 7/10 with size 8 figure and a lockdown tum, though most of us have too.
Her kissing was nice though not DFK. She wore a dress with lingerie.
Oral was without and quite good. I did the same on her and she tasted nice and fresh, maybe i was her first?
Sex in a number of positions with 2 pops which surprised me.
She was really nice and attentive and so its a positive from me. Not much chat which i miss i guess.

I finished after 45 minutes and had things to do and content with that. Offered shower and accepted.
In current climate of poor supply, happy to see Lisa again and wonder how to find gals with great number of reviews like her?
Only around for a few days and away again is our Lisa.

Hey ladies, naught wrong with Hatfield.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 01:33:52 pm by simon07 »

Offline Bornslippy

Had some good punts in Hatfield  :thumbsup:

Offline simon07

I agree. However one has to be patient as it does not have the turnover like Sunbury etc.
There are plenty to choose if one does an aw search for Hatfield and after cross referencing with UKP, one finds they have negative reviews or scammers.