Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica.1  (Read 3609 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet..Lily (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brumish

Just had a punt with Erica. She operates from the glasshouse next to Jupiter off license nr Sherborne st.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Deep down I know why WGs choose to manipulate their pics but she was my 3rd backup after being let down by jess and friends on Ryland st. I was also let down by the 35 Hungarian operating from appollo. Sad times when a milf lets you down!!
Anyway back to Erica.
Same apartment as Bianka. When Erica opened the door I thought to myself 'shit forgot the paper bag!' She was pleasant enough but she was no oil painting. Anyway the next hour turned out to be one of my best punts ever.
She is a fucking dirty slut. Se took me where no other bitches have ever taken me. She licks like a dog and she brutalized my cock with the back of her thought. She also had the audacity to stick her tongue where no tongue has gone before. One whole fucking hour of slurping and throat throbbing with a vicious looking milf was never on my to do list! But she was awesome.
Would I go again? He'll yeah!
She even brought out gadgets that frightened the fuck out of me. In the end I compromised to what looked like an elastic hair band. God knows what she did with that but I was in an unknown place.
 :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PuntingNoob

Good review mate, is her enjoys list accurate?

Offline Talbear

She actually looks reasonable tidy.....

Offline Brumish

She just took control. I wouldn't think she sets out to deceive. However, my first thought was she is not as pretty as I had hoped.

Offline Juankerr

she brutalized my cock with the back of her thought.
Did she use her Jedi mind trick's to destroy your cock with the power of thought alone!!  :D

Seriously though , great review Borat.
I agree facially she isn't drop dead gorgeous but her body look's pretty good ( what we can see anyway ) and if she is as filthy as you say then happy day's.  :drinks:

Would you elaborate on what scared the fuck out of you , I'm intrigued!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:49:49 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Brumish

Did she use her Jedi mind trick's to destroy your cock with the power of thought alone!!  :D

Seriously though , great review Borat.
I agree facially she isn't drop dead gorgeous but her body look's pretty good ( what we can see anyway ) and if she is as filthy as you say then happy day's.  :drinks:

Would you elaborate on what scared the fuck out of you , I'm intrigued!!

Lol! It was meant to be throat!

She started to bring out various instruments.

Offline Juankerr

Lol! It was meant to be throat!

She started to bring out various instruments.
On a recent punt , the lady asked if I was interested in being fucked up the arse with a strap-on. I laughed and replied there's no way you are fucking me with a strap-on!!
I don't mind a bit of play but I highly doubt I will ever be fucked by a girl....at least not with a strap-on anyway  :D

nwbrfc

Does she actually allow fucking? It's not on her list - but then A levels are . . .  :unknown:

littlehotman

Great review Borat,
I'm planning a visit there  after your review..probably on Monday..

could you give some details on her looks plz.. her feedbacks pretty good.. says she got nice boobs.
however there are different pics in Pvt gallery says (3some friend) what does she look like?, height, body curves, face, nationality..
Thank you in advance buddy.  :dance:

Offline Brumish

Does she actually allow fucking? It's not on her list - but then A levels are . . .  :unknown:

Yup. Should do although I can't remember me trying.

Offline Brumish

Great review Borat,
I'm planning a visit there  after your review..probably on Monday..

could you give some details on her looks plz.. her feedbacks pretty good.. says she got nice boobs.
however there are different pics in Pvt gallery says (3some friend) what does she look like?, height, body curves, face, nationality..
Thank you in advance buddy.  :dance:

Looks not the best in my opinion. She has an awesome body though. She looks like an European milf. Curves and body is quite tight. She's either Czech or Slovak. My first thought was I'd need a brown paper bag in terms of facial looks but read the rest of my review.

littlehotman

Thanks Borat..

I couldn't make it on Monday, but still hope to catch her sometime later.. by the way I just wanted to ask you if its the girl in the Pvt gallery or is it someone different?

Cheers Mate

Offline Brumish

Thanks Borat..

I couldn't make it on Monday, but still hope to catch her sometime later.. by the way I just wanted to ask you if its the girl in the Pvt gallery or is it someone different?

Cheers Mate

I've never subscribed to a orbit gallery so couldn't confirm. But I'd have a plan B if you don't like her. I think she was my plan Z that night. Even then for a few seconds I did want to leave.