Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha, Gloucester Rd- wanted to start with a bang,ended with a deflated balloon  (Read 730 times)

Offline Dplay1

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, do forgive my ineptness in case I mess up the explanation

Date of Punt 13/02/2022

Comms Agency through text no issue

Logistics Nearest tube station Gloucester Road & South Kensington; used a taxi to get to services rental apartments, (Unadvertised address removed) instructed to go straight to door number.

Fee £250

I wanted this punt to be The Punt one that I introduce myself having learned from reading the previous posts. Alas! It ended in the most disappointing action and dick shrivell, I actually thought my dick is going to run away.

I had instructed the agency that Sasha to wear the strappy lingerie and a loose fitting dress, my kick, unpacking my present and revelling in the yummies to come. Knocking the door, 'hide behind the door trick' and she opens the door, walking in I see her in a black dress, nothing special and I am looking at heavily, I mean nuclear level heavily photoshopped images. I am thinking is this a bait and switch?! There was some resemblance, but miniscule and I could sense she sensed my trepidation. I asked if FK, 69 cum 2 times (first push back, "it depends how long it takes for the first one") is as expected? Note, I forgot to say owo, I was going to kick myself later. Paid for the service. I asked, may I please have a shower, she did not like that, and I could not understand why. Finished quickly, dried up ready for action, well I soon found out she does not like instructions, I tried undressing her she was not having it, I thought to myself FUUUUUCK!!!!!! This is not what I paid for, this was going to be shiiite.

I lay down and wait for her to undress and retrieve a modicum of control lay her down and start licking her out, she was clean and I thought, looks  like we are going to have some fun, looking up I thought no response after a few minutes and switched position, this is where it goes pear shaped. She reached over to her purse and pulls out a Dom and I think WT actual F*. I debated this with her and a part of me was about to pick up and leave and thought naaah you crack on and pay on kind. Worst oral with condom. I straight awaask let me go on top, which I did, everything was mechanical even the FK which felt forced. Missionary was becoming a chore her saggy tits were on her side. Oh I forgot ! Her body, not as advertised, an overhanging belly not just at the front but spilling to the side, the ass?! No, I like my curvy chicks she was in the pancake club and the thighs, oh my! No no no, the out of place weird ones you see on celebs with but implants.

Oh well, carrying on to doggy, my time to shine and do a good pounding to get my money's worth. That my friends did not happen, everytime I got to the rhythm and wanted to go hard she instinctively arched herself in an awkward way and I could not. I was not going to hurt her, felt tight and thought just do it slow and finish up what little grace you have.

Second round she starts talking shit about clients who come to just talk get to know her and build a relationship,  I am thinking, you are barking up in the wrong tree darling, I have come to f*. She talks alot and I mean loads. Anyhoo, it appears I was so put off couldn't get it up, had a shower left and TOFTT.

Don't waste your money, expensive does not necessarily equal to better services. Avoid like a plague.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 11:13:16 am by daviemac »

Offline MikaelMika81

Hopefully next punt will be perfect , sorry to hear that you wasted your money like that ,did you call the agency and tell them what happen? Maybe ask for a refund a part of the money ?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

£250 for an attitude like that, no OWO and looking nothing like her pictures is criminal. Obviously you should have walked the second she spoke to you the way she did but I'm sure you realise that now.

The max I will ever pay personally is £150 per hour and that needs to include OWO, more than one pop, basically everything barring anal and bareback. There should be some sort of rule for WGs that if they are not going to offer OWO, kissing etc the max they can charge is £100 per hour. Yes of course it's completely up to her what she charges I get that but it makes me laugh seeing these girls charge ridiculous money and still have an attitude and lacking services.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review, sorry it was so shit. Can I ask why you picked her? Does she have any good reviews on here?

Offline golden bull

Unlucky m8 and welcome aboard 🙌.
Jeez, signs of the times when all £250 can get you is a fat 🐷 with attitude.
Better luck next time and do your research here should help and may I suggest leaving the time and date out on your subsequent reviews. Helps you with your anonymity.

Offline Dplay1

Reply Ref Calling the Agency for a refund: This was not something I thought of and will defo do next time.

Reply Ref why I picked her: I thought she was as advertised and I like my women Curvy, this was a massive let down, I have learned my lesson

Offline Munter84

Hey, welcome to the forum and thanks for your first review. I see you've already had an address modded out of your review, for your own discretion and safety I would also avoid putting the exact date of the punt in your review. Reason being because this makes it much easier for the WG/agency/pimp to identify you and potentially give you abuse or hassle if you leave a critical review.

Better luck for your next punt!

Offline Dplay1

Many thanks for the pointers, will pack them as a mental note for future adventures