Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street walkers  (Read 7214 times)

brigboy

Hi all...

Does anyone know if street hookers still work anywhere in Glasgow? Last few years have left the anderston area completely desolate.... Any one?

Briglad

RandyF

The Barras area still has the odd desperate junkie during the day.

Was a story in the Scottish Sun the other day about the junkie from BBC TV show "The Scheme", plying her trade there.

Offline Reiver

The Barras area still has the odd desperate junkie during the day.

Was a story in the Scottish Sun the other day about the junkie from BBC TV show "The Scheme", plying her trade there.

Marlons bird ?

Online myothernameis

Hi all...

Does anyone know if street hookers still work anywhere in Glasgow? Last few years have left the anderston area completely desolate.... Any one?

Briglad

You would be best avoiding the street girls, especially with a very high presence of police everywhere

My brother was at Hamden park today, and the police there was unbelievable, and a lot of road were getting blocked of today, and cars towed away......These cars wont be returned until sept

RandyF

My brother was at Hamden park today, and the police there was unbelievable, and a lot of road were getting blocked of today, and cars towed away......These cars wont be returned until sept

Was he whoring it?

Offline J_H

I think it's very dodgy at the best of times (i.e. not morally! But in the 'cops will catch you sense'), but at the moment when the Games are on I think it would be reputational suicide. There has, I think, been a real purge on 'cleaning up the streets' in the last few years aimed entirely at the punters; with the Games on, the last thing the city fathers want is bad publicity over red light districts. The cops' strategy is cut off the supply of money.

The purges have been aimed at the punters (who have most to lose - jobs, family, respect) not the street WGs (who have little to lose) what's another fine/curfew to them? The cops have deliberately made sure the cases have had front page headline treatment - there was one councillor last year or thereabouts I think - and they used unmarked cars AND WPCs in mufti. Apparently it's not just kerb-crawlers they look for, but even if you're walking about you can be had up for it.

I can well understand the 'thrill of the streetmeat chase' syndrome, but honestly some of the ones I have seen around places like the barras, would need to fucking chase me! As for actually paying them money ...

Best of luck if you decide to chance it.

Offline Fabtime

The street scene is has been in decline for many, many years.
There is the odd one or two but there is no guarantee of even that many out.
As has been mentioned, most are a "bit dodgy", although there is the occasional "ok" one to be had.
Another wee area that could be tried if the car auction area near the barras.

Tjkooker

As others say. Street scene is all but dead thanks to Police Scotland. If you picked carefully you could get a real stunner years ago. Anyone remember Steph? Huge boobs, fit body and gorgeous. Was my regular for 2 years until she turned to drug abuse.

RandyF

Regardless of the merits, this would be the WORST time in living memory to go kerb crawling in the East End of Glasgow.

There so busy revamping and painting the whole area, so the dignitaries and 10th rate nobody athletes don't catch an eyeful of squalor.  God help any street whore or punter they catch up there in the coming weeks!

Offline tazman1002001

TJ Steph was hot.....and those boobs were amazing......I take it you've seen her,...is she a full b,own junkie now?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online myothernameis

God help any street whore or punter they catch up there in the coming weeks!

Think there quite a few flats in the south side, very near Hamden park, being used for in-call purposes

Now there is a very high police presence, and the street round Hamden park have been blocked of

I wouldn't be surprise if some of these flats get target by the police in the next few days

Berty Basset

I'm SICK of hearing about the fucking Commonwealth games, honestly, the sooner they're over and gotten to fuck the better. Glasgow is like 1984 at the best of times these days, the soul has been ripped out the place, and these games are just making it worse. You're scared to even swear in public in case you get jumped on by guys in black uniforms - God fucking help you if you take a sip of beer outside the allocated DRINKING AREA  :scare:

Do you seriously think it's too risky going for an incall punt in the southside over the next fortnight? I'm choking for one and was going to set it up this week, but I am fucking paranoid about stuff like this...

RandyF

I wouldn't be surprise if some of these flats get target by the police in the next few days

Yeah really expect them to launch a few raids with the Daily Record, Scottish Sun, and Evening Times in tow.

Ton of flats I wouldn't go near for the next month.

Berty Basset

Take it that would extend to Paisley too?

Tjkooker

Wouldn't worry about paisley. Time bypasses there never mind the commonwealth games.

brigboy

Thanks folks...

I just used to really enjoy heading down to anderston after a night on the tiles. Got to thinking about it and fancied giving it another go.

That said, red light districts are just easy targets for authorities. I even heard Aberdeen's "tolerance zone" had been revoked. Anyone confirm?

Offline David1970

Was in Aberdeen 2weeks ago, RLD had 2 girls and 2 cop cars. 5 years ago it would have been 50 girls and no cops. Police Scotland have brought the Glasgow version of policing.

Offline auldie63

Wouldn't worry about paisley. Time bypasses there never mind the commonwealth games.
And a fine auld FUCK YOU from a Buddy.

Online myothernameis

Police Scotland have brought the Glasgow version of policing.

I by passed St Enoch's club, and there a notice on the door, this premises was closed down by police Scotland, and think it also said these premises are being monitored for illegal activity...ie sex

Offline auldie63

Was in Aberdeen 2weeks ago, RLD had 2 girls and 2 cop cars. 5 years ago it would have been 50 girls and no cops. Police Scotland have brought the Glasgow version of policing.
Salmond is just getting his Gestapo organised for his New Reich.
He even wants to do away with corroboration. The courts will be full of the boys in blue saying ' he done it honest yur onner a saw im'. The clean up rate for old unsolved stuff will be supersonic. WGs and punters alike will really have to watch it. 

Offline auldie63

I by passed St Enoch's club, and there a notice on the door, this premises was closed down by police Scotland, and think it also said these premises are being monitored for illegal activity...ie sex
Aye closed years ago as with all the hetero saunas. Funny how the lawmen left the gay ones alone.

BigSur

Offline J_H

“Policing must move with the times and proposals to close stations will result in a better service, writes Wayne Mawson”; a couple of paragraphs later “I want to be absolutely and categorically clear. This proposal is not about closing police offices.”

Just the man with the right sort of viciously illiberal tendencies to police, as Auldie puts it, ‘Salmonds New Reich.’

Tjkooker

And a fine auld FUCK YOU from a Buddy.

Lighten up you. Or can you not afford the rent on a smile seeing as yer frae Paisley.

Offline auldie63

Lighten up you. Or can you not afford the rent on a smile seeing as yer frae Paisley.
If a hid din this good at the fishin a wid hiv stuk at it.