Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cris Galera - Knightsbridge  (Read 1151 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6553830) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for  Bruna Lopes (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jackg

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 incall for 60 minutes.

Services - DFK, OWO, Penetration, anal play (on me), RO.

Physical appearance - 5’ 3” Brazilian gym toned hard body. Fake breasts. Attractive mid to late 20s lady.

Review:

This punt happened a few weeks ago.

Text comms were prompt and services were agreed in advance. Location in apartment in basement flat 3 minutes walk from Harrods

Cris was friendly and her pictures are genuine on AW. On the sideboard in the bedroom there were magazines of her modelling on the front covers.

I was offered a shower which I took in the clean en-suite bathroom which had male grooming products provided.

I was in the mood for a fake looking Instagram Brazilian model type and Cris fitted the bill for that. Her body was very gym toned and her arse was phenomenal to touch and look at as she moved around the room in her high heels.

Her OWO was enjoyable and we moved through a series of sexual positions where she was really tight and I eventually came. However the meeting generally was a bit forced and professional. Cris was warm and friendly but there was zero connection between us and I definitely felt like a punter throughout.

Her English wasn't bad and we could converse but it was a borderline positive/neutral experience. At £250 I expect more and for that reason I'm calling it a neutral. She did tell me that she was due to appear on the front of Playboy magazine (Australia) very soon and so if we can call this an upside I can now say I've fucked a Playboy Playmate  :dance:

There were options to have a threesome if I'd have wanted to as she has friends here in London but I don't think I will. I feel like there are plenty of other better options in London at this price point.

Looking back at other reviews of her and I've noticed that there has been some speculation that she may previously have been a man. Having now been up close and personal I can say for absolute certain that she is and always has been a woman.