Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 19 year old...  (Read 2581 times)

Offline SPwest

Just emailed External Link/Members Only, waiting for reply. Anyone seen her? What do you think? She looks right up my street!

mnbvcxz

I would expect kissing and anal to be off the menu when you get there but please let me know how you get on

Offline BogBog1

I'd also say that her two free gallery photos make her look considerably older than the 19 years she's claiming. I'd be wary that even those gallery photos are more flattering than what you'll get in the flesh.

Offline PuntingPete

I would expect kissing and anal to be off the menu when you get there but please let me know how you get on

As she states on her profile twice that anal is 100% then I would hope that it is very much on the menu  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

As she states on her profile twice that anal is 100% then I would hope that it is very much on the menu  :hi:

She is Romanian, she probably doesn't even know what is on the profile.

Offline rudolph hucker

Just emailed External Link/Members Only, waiting for reply. Anyone seen her? What do you think? She looks right up my street!

'right up my street' as in: probably not the girl in the photo, not doing the services listed, being very disinterested in your needs? Well, she is a Roma after all.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Well she's not up my street or anywhere near my street...............not driving to Norwich for that.

Offline TerryTibbs

Well she's not up my street or anywhere near my street...............not driving to Norwich for that.

I wouldn't drive to Norwich for anything!

Terry  :timeout:

Wanderingfingers

It's Cambridge now, maybe she is a long distance lorry driver?????

SirFrank

She is Romanian, she probably doesn't even know what is on the profile.

+1

Offline CBPaul

You won't get a reply. I didn't anyway.

But, have seen her and will post a review on the East Anglia section

Offline TerryTibbs

You won't get a reply. I didn't anyway.

But, have seen her and will post a review on the East Anglia section

So is she a long distance lorry driver?

Terry  :timeout: