Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa - Bracknell  (Read 2779 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rk_1985

External Link/Members Only

30mins / £80

I've had Ivanna on my HL for some time and she was back available nearby so quickly arranged with 2 hours notice.

Comms - arranged by text and she was flexible with arrival time so went ahead. Asked her to wear an outfit which she was happy to comply with. Text when I arrived 5mins early and she was ready and waiting and gave me security code to come up to her flat which was modern apartment in Bracknell centre. No waiting around which I liked  :thumbsup:

The girl - did the usual hide behind the door when I entered and walked into the room and turned around and saw Ivanna and my jaw dropped. She is facially stunning and FAF - easily a 9/10. She was wearing this amazing white dress which showed her amazing figure and breasts. Can see she put the effort in getting ready and was very friendly and chatty throughout.

The meet - quickly freshened up and she was waiting for me outside. Managed to get a nice feel of her body in the dress before she stripped off to reveal her amazing body and enhanced breasts. She did not offer any kissing which I know but is always a shame so began OW. She was quite good with this and went on with this for a while. She then said I want to ride you now and she climbed on and went at doggy. She felt good and I know I better change positions before finish early so we moved into missionary, spoons and doggy. Had to stop myself from finishing a few times but she was happy to keep going to different positions. Then with 5 mins left I said let's go cowgirl again and let her ride me to completion.

Afterwards we chatted for a while and I checked and had just gone past 30mins but was not rushed out.

An enjoyable session with a stunner who does give a good service IMO. Ok it's not as good as a GFE with DFK or OWO but what you get is a stunner who puts in an effort and has a good personality.

Will definitely plan another visit soon!  ;)

Offline aj12345

She looks stunning. Although I'd find it too difficult to spend time with a beauty like that and not be able to snog her face off

Offline king tarzan

She looks stunning. Although I'd find it too difficult to spend time with a beauty like that and not be able to snog her face off

🤜🐅🤛
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rk_1985

Re-visited Ivanaa who was in Bracknell again around early Feb. Did read she was leaving but she was back available and is touring again.

Rates had gone up from last year but decided on an hour visit at £160. Knew what to expect as visited last year but wanted an unrushed meet. Got to know her more and she's great to talk to. Had two pops with her in cowgirl and in mish which was quite enjoyable. She's FAF and a great sight to look at when having fun  :dance:

Offline MrMatrix

Yes I'm with you on this. Its normally a deal breaker for me. But she does look good :hi: