Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey of Diamonds  (Read 7376 times)

11 review(s) for BlondeBabeHoney (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online johnny34

30min incall

Booked via diamonds & all comms fine.

Location was Quayside west. Easy to find & parking nearby(free).
Flat pretty basic, bedroom ok.

I have seen honey before so knew what to expect. She's tall (5'8"ish) & her profile pics are accurate along with age & other stats.

Off with clothes, onto bed and straight into some dfk, plenty of touching & sucking of her lovely tits. Then some Ro, very fresh & clean. Honey really enjoyed this (or shes the best actress i've ever met), then she returned the favour with a great bj, so much so that i nearly came. Honey then put on the condom & positioned herself in reverse cowgirl, the sight of her arse & pussy meant i did'nt last much longer.

Honey was really friendly & chatty thoughout & has a great attitude. I will see honey again (probably for longer).         

Services on offer: dfk owo ro 69 sex(various positions).

Honey was really friendly throughout & chatted easily, very good attitude

Offline Third Man

Good review mate, I like the fact she is tall too, I'm into taller girls,well 5 ft 6 and over. Good services too, and attitude  which is really important.

themademan2

Honey stopped doing owo and French kissing according to agency. Another one to avoid as not a true reflection of what she offers now. Not sure what's going on at diamonds at the moment

Online johnny34

Honey stopped doing owo and French kissing according to agency. Another one to avoid as not a true reflection of what she offers now. Not sure what's going on at diamonds at the moment

Bugger bugger bugger, will think twice now about another visit, as i enjoyed my bookings with honey

denyason

maybe they all still do owo, dfk and cim (eva & lily) but the agency trying to keep it safe from the law if you know what i mean.  U say "according to the agency"- they would be crazy to even state what services was offered.  I'd be cautious to be honest.

themademan2

maybe they all still do owo, dfk and cim (eva & lily) but the agency trying to keep it safe from the law if you know what i mean.  U say "according to the agency"- they would be crazy to even state what services was offered.  I'd be cautious to be honest.

My info from the most reliable source possible mate

denyason

My info from the most reliable source possible mate
the most reliable source is the girls themselves?  what i will say is people shouldn't assume its a no as sometimes girls say no because of who it is whether its race, hygiene, age or if they're ill themselves or even if they have sti's.

Offline chinatoon

Saw Honey yesterday and report was pretty accurate. Prettier than I thought she would be and she really enjoys reverse oral. Must be the wiggliest girl I've ever gone down on lol. Still does owo so no problem there.

Online johnny34

Saw Honey yesterday and report was pretty accurate. Prettier than I thought she would be and she really enjoys reverse oral. Must be the wiggliest girl I've ever gone down on lol. Still does owo so no problem there.
Thanks for the info. about owo, good too know.
Agree about being the wriggliest girl during RO, great fun.

Online johnny34

Update..

Arranged booking via Aw profile. Communications good. Received postcode & phone no.

Venue was Honeys new place in Jesmond. Easy to find & park (no restrictions/permit req.). Text before booking for house number.

OWO is on offer....she asked with or without, so its your choice. The rest was as per original review above.

Offline Bengeo13

I could easily write a separate review for Honey but I would only be echoing previous remarks. In my book she really is one of the best around and consistently so too!
So much so I visited her twice in the same day - never, ever done that before!
Our booking(s) took place in her Jesmond location and really good it is too.

denyason

So much so I visited her twice in the same day - never, ever done that before!
thats a new one lol. 

Offline jonalpha

So does she offer DFK again? That is my new dealbreaker, OW I don't mind but all these girls who don't kiss.......it becomes very clinical and I don't like it. Honey looks like the whole package as long as she kisses.

Offline MasterChief

So does she offer DFK again? That is my new dealbreaker, OW I don't mind but all these girls who don't kiss.......it becomes very clinical and I don't like it. Honey looks like the whole package as long as she kisses.

Think she might

Services on offer: dfk owo ro 69 sex(various positions).

Offline jonalpha

Reading was never my strong point.  :(

Online johnny34

Yes jonalpha, i've seen her since all the talk of dfk/owo etc & can confirm dfk on the menu & you have the choice of ow or owo.

Online johnny34

Arranged a duo with Honey & her friend Jade this morning.

Jade is new to the industry. In fact today was her first day & i was her first client.
I arrived & found them wearing what i requested. Stockings/suspenders & short mini-dress. No bra or knickers. Jade looked great, seemed like a genuinely friendly girl. Maybe a tad nervous being her 1st day. Anyway we soon got going & Jade relaxed as the booking progressed. She seems to do most things (dfk owo ro 69 sex (various positions), no anal). She is approx 5'5", size 6 & mixed-race (half african / half british). Shes got a great ass, so after lots of oral i couldn't wait to try doggy with her, i didn't last much longer.

Jade doesn't have her own profile yet so no link but there is some more info & pics on Honeys AW profile. If the first few days go ok for her i think she'll set up her own profile. If she does enjoy it and decides to continue i would see her again.

Offline jackaroo2

I concur with everything Johnny says about Jade. I had an amazing breakfast time split duo today (one hour with each girl with a 30 minute overlap period). The entire 90 mins was bliss though the 30 minutes with Honey and Jade together was an intimate highlight never to be forgotten. Fingering both girls while getting oral by one and snogging the face of the other.... a sheer delight. Actually, there were so many highlights. My third visit to see Honey, so I am a massive fan. Since Honey has been reviewed a few times, I will only say a few additional things about Jade. Amazing smile, lovely slim, toned body (size 6 seems right), very sweet, bright, an ass that has to be fondled and at the risk of approaching crudeness, she is tight. Jade should be getting an aw profile next week to do solos as well continuing duos with the amazing Honey.

Offline dino1990

hi, thinking of booking honey this week. Is her DFK very genuine and lots of tongue?

Online johnny34

hi, thinking of booking honey this week. Is her DFK very genuine and lots of tongue?

Yes Dino, good passionate dfk

Offline jackaroo2

Offline hornypunter

Do not think you will be able to book her this week as Calendar lists her as off all week.

Online johnny34

Do not think you will be able to book her this week as Calendar lists her as off all week.

Thats just the diamonds calender, book her via her AW profile 'BlondeBabeHoney'

Online johnny34

Just had what will probably be my last punt of the year with Honey.

Great OWO/ deep throat followed by lots of RO on her which she clearly liked & enjoyed followed by some energetic cowgirl & finished off doggy style. Great way to finish 2014...roll on 2015.  :yahoo:

Offline Highlander

+1 Also had a fantastic meeting with her today. Agreed, can't think of a better final 2014 punt!

Offline ManInBlack

+1 Also had a fantastic meeting with her today. Agreed, can't think of a better final 2014 punt!

+1 me too for today! Review to follow, but it was superb