Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NancyThai24 - Leicester  (Read 1179 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6591485) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

House next to the red gate in LE3

Paid £90 for 15 mins inc a levels

I woke up with a real urge for a bit of anal. There doesn’t seem to be many girls offering it and meaning it at the minute. Saw a review on here for Nancy so figured I would risk it. Fired a text off for 30 mins at midday but she was booked so managed to squeeze 15 mins in at before hand.

Good communications by text and arrived on time and she let me straight in. Went upstairs, handed over the cash and we got undressed. Not unattractive by any means and a nice little body. Slim not skinny and definitely not fat. Not sure the photos are her or recent as her while back in covered in tattoos. Boobs felt natural. 

She took one look at my cock and gasped. I thought here we go but she made a start with OW. Only had 15 mins so soon had her heels to heaven starting on the pussy to make sure I was fully rock hard. She couldn’t take it quite all the way and as I pulled out, I was delighted that she pushed it down to her ass. We slowly worked it in and I will giver her her due, she has a very tight ass - in fairness, I was doing myself proud today. I had a proper hard on. She wouldn’t let me go all the way for a start as we worked it in (it went with such a pop as it first went in I initially wondered if the bag had burst but all was good).

Still in heels to heaven, I eventually worked up to a real good, fast and very hard tempo and balls deep until I blew in the bag. Slipped it out gently and she laughed and said it was the biggest cock she had had and Europeans are much bigger than Thai men. Says she has only been in the UK for 6-8 weeks. Nice girl and decent English with a good sense of humour.

I went with one thing in mind so didn’t ask or try for kissing or OWO. I would definitely go back.