Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jas36j- Wandsworth - A GND experience-  (Read 797 times)

3 review(s) for Jas36J (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atrueyorkie

I will try and keep this one brief, meet happened mid last year

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 for 30 minutes

Comms was very patchy, it was a mission to organise. Took a number of hours and back and forth to arrange a meet. Almost gave up as it felt like squeezing blood out a stone.

WG - for once exactly what’s shown in the pics, no second guessing needed. I wasn’t picking the WG based on looks but for the tits as I’m a sucker for big tits.

Leading on that’s pretty much the first thing I had to do, suck on them  :D they were heavy as hell, at times I had to use both hands while I sucked on them. She used some sort of gel on my dick which had a weird cooling feeling before she went down and brought me to completion.

It was a expensive punt for the brief services but it was more ticking off the list as she had been in my hotlist for ages.

It’s a neutral not because of the meet but the pricing and it’s not negative due to the fact I got what I asked for. It was more of a curiosity and a kink meet.

Online Fletch747

Well done actually arranging the punt Yorkie.
I tried a couple of times but ended up giving up on both occasions due to her lack of / patchy response.
Those titties do look wonderful!

Offline Atrueyorkie

Well done actually arranging the punt Yorkie.
I tried a couple of times but ended up giving up on both occasions due to her lack of / patchy response.
Those titties do look wonderful!

They definitely were! It was a one and done thing and good to see I wasn’t the only one who thought the comms were garbage