Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Shrewsbury fake?  (Read 758 times)

Offline Roodboy867

Gents, anyone know of this girl? Hidden feedback. Never a good sign. Seen this profile pop up a few times.

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Quick pic check throws up this, sorry haven't got time to look deeper at the moment

fos

Quick pic check throws up this, sorry haven't got time to look deeper at the moment
Impressed with the pic check - how do you do that?

Seen this girl on AW for some time.
She comes and goes (so to speak) :D
Expensive for what she offers on her enjoys list and as per my policy - no feedback - no booking.
fos

Offline Roodboy867

Hmmmm interesting. Good find Yorkshire.

Offline Boundless

Gents, anyone know of this girl? Hidden feedback. Never a good sign. Seen this profile pop up a few times.

yes, good work Y123

She appears regularly on my search, wouldn't think about it with no/hidden fb. I wonder if she does one day a week at a parlour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Impressed with the pic check - how do you do that?

Seen this girl on AW for some time.
She comes and goes (so to speak) :D
Expensive for what she offers on her enjoys list and as per my policy - no feedback - no booking.
fos

Google Reverse Image Search (RIS). On the main UKP page, search under "reverse image search" or under "RIS" and you should get numerous threads showing you how to do this, depending on the OS that you use on your PC/Laptop/Phone.

yorkshire123

Google Reverse Image Search (RIS). On the main UKP page, search under "reverse image search" or under "RIS" and you should get numerous threads showing you how to do this, depending on the OS that you use on your PC/Laptop/Phone.

Cheers CT  :hi:
Sorry fos, i thought i had replied to your question but obviously not,it must be age related I'm afraid  :(