Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Isabell in Basingstoke  (Read 1988 times)

11 review(s) for Isabellita (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pushmybuttons

My first session in what feels like a long time.

Booked Miss_Isabell for a 1 hour incall, paid £140.   Comms were initially via text, although she wanted a phone call chat before accepting a booking.  Postcode given in advance with flat number confirmed by voice just before the session.  Works out of a rented flat in Basingstoke centre, 5 mins walk of station, shops, etc.

Her pictures are very stylised, but no reason to question they are not her. She has a nice figure, very very slight belly, only noticed when she was bent over, so I can’t mark her down for that.   From her face, I would have guessed mid 40s, profile says 38.

All the usuals on her profile were provided well, kissing, owo and penetration.  Round 1 started slow with kissing before building up to owo and sex was her on top followed by me on top.  Round 2 much the same.  Kissing and penetration were very good and passionate, owo was just ok. 

Shower and drink were both offered and she is an interesting person to chat to.  I had a nice time time with her

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:25:49 pm by Pushmybuttons »