Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyEnglishLolaxx - Gravesend  (Read 1767 times)

12 review(s) for Dancer_Victoria  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £80
Owo no extra

I met Lola recently (Jan 2022) but I had seen her before lock-down too.  I never did a review because her AW profile disappeared.  It would have been positive back in 2019.

Back then she was a size 12-14 and well proportioned.  She is now much much larger.  I would say a size 18-20 but her photos do not show this.

Her OWO was very good with her taking 5" comfortably.

Finished in the bag doggy style.

I won't visit again as she is just too large for my tastes.  She gives a decent service so not a negative in my book.

Offline zac123

Personally found her to be a complete and utter time-waster with a very questionable service ,definitely a clock watcher as well and tried putting off doing anything at all but was quick when it was time up .Far larger then her pictures would imply and a very conceited attitude as if it’s a luxury to f… her despite some questionable hygiene and lacklustre attitude.Arguarbly only had 3 bad punts in my short time doing this and this was the worst one .

Offline massageseeker1977

I think 7 negatives from 11 reviews say everything

I think many on here are reluctant to leave negative reviews so this speaks volumes for me