Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalya - Bayswater  (Read 1645 times)

60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Alburn

External Link/Members Only
Paid £250 for 1 hour

Logistics: Whatsapp message and then a phone call to discuss my requirements. Nice and easy. 10/10

Location: Popular hotel in Lancaster Gate/Bayswater. Easy to find and didnt get questioned by anyone on my way in. Room was a little small, but it did the job 7/10

Looks: I was drawn to her from her photos, and on opening the door I felt she didnt live up to my own hype. She looks like a GND, nice eyes, hair and slim body, but the filler was all over the place in those lips. 8/10

Services: She hid behind the door and then greeted me with a double cheek kiss wearing some black lingerie with matching heels as I'd requested.

Handed over the ££ and she gave me a towel and asked me to shower. On returning, she pounced on me with some DFK whilst I undressed her and allowed her to drop to her knees for some very good OWO. Unfortunately I didnt feel any click or chemistry, so it felt like we were both going through the motions.

Then moved onto the bed where she asked me to go doggy, which is apparently her favourite position. Switched over into CG and then came in the bag in missionary. She has a great body but something didnt click for me - even though I could see the potential here (maybe it was those lips!)

She carefully wiped me down and then we had a decent conversation about life and travel. She's well educated and has a lot of interesting stories - however I would have preferred less talking and more action.

I was running out of time so decided to call it and grab a shower before heading back to work. 5/10

Overall a neutral review and would not be likely to return - especially at that price point. (30/40)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:30:49 pm by Alburn »

Offline paul90

Was she really French or is she Romanian?

Offline Alburn

She is Russian, but grew up in France. Her French accent is strong and seems authentic.

Offline tj87354

Had a very similar experience, facially she looks slightly different to her pics.
Mine was still positive as the service was excellent and she is a nice girl and made decent effort but probably wouldn't return.

Offline paul90

She is Russian, but grew up in France. Her French accent is strong and seems authentic.
I was checking she was not another Romainian claming to be from somewhere else.

Offline king tarzan

Un la vezou jaszou yazzou
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Offline king tarzan

What were you drinking at lunch KT?  :D

Tea coffee water 👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Tea coffee water 👍👍👍

I thought the attempt at French was booze driven, was just kidding  :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 04:18:02 pm by JackSaint »

Offline Veinspulser

Seems she get jaded and if she is a what you doubt this robotic hint is always present...

Offline PLeisure

Seems she get jaded and if she is a what you doubt this robotic hint is always present...
Did you take up her offer to meet?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Geko12

Agreed^

Her green light is always on.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Agreed^

Her green light is always on.

She is a real grafter. 💪🏿
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners