Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussycatdall_katy - Woking  (Read 805 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638306) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline personofinterest

Hi, Had to book over text messaging. This was a long drawn out process with a lengthy delay at the start of the comms and eventually when comms was in full flow I had to repeat myself a few times, almost the person I was on contact with was filling a booking form one field at a time.

Well Katy is per the pictures but Photoshopped. Katy did not appear (to me) speak much English but friendly enough.

Katy is around 40 to 45 and her skin tone is darker than shown in the profile pictures. Booked an hour at £120 and when we got started Katy requested another £10 for OWO. Odd really, since Katy did start off with OWO. I guess she had a change of heart. Katy when on to do something I've not experienced before. Whenever she was doing a BJ or licking my balls she would take frequent breaks to wipe her mouth (this was after I'd showered at her apartment). Katy was keen to have sex and was (well) rushing me into it. I guess no enthusiasm or heart in this job. At this point, I opted to comply. Katy did a poor massage for the "remaining" time. After, I checked I was short somewhere between 5 and 10 mins of my booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only