Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Welsh Megan - TOFTT - Bristol Tourer  (Read 2597 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6579663) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Just Another Unenthusiastic Costly Punt :(

Comms: Same day booking for half an hour within an hours notice. Comms were good via text, sent me the postcode. Informed I was there and got the room number :D

Location: City centre, a popular chain of hotels, no on-street parking available but, their own paid parking available. £4.00 for up to a couple of hours :dance:

Booking: 30 mins/£120 (Agreed OWO, French kissing, sex in multiple positions and protected penetration). ;)

Service: No reviews here but the AW feedback was good, what could go wrong?

Went in and was greeted by her in black lingerie, same as in the pics, double-checked with her the services I am after and dosh submitted. Offered a shower but, I just had a shower, so declined it. Both sat on the bed, get to know's and started FK, her lips are filled with the fillers :dancegirl: and I felt like kissing some styrofoam, also a stench of coffee she must have had before I came in, did not bother any deep FK (I was minty fresh) so, asked her to blow me, unenthusiastic BJ without any attention to balls for a minute or so and I can see the punt going south already :scare: Started to play with her tits and she asked not to bite hard or squeeze hard on them even before starting :dash: Again a weird stench from her tits which completely ruined my mood and mouth :wackogirl: I asked for the rubber, started off with mish and switched to doggy, she said to start slowly before even starting, pounding continued, no response from her. Asked her to come on top in CG, she got off the bed as if she is walking away and went to text on the phone in the middle of the sex. Looked at the time & reminded me of how many minutes left so, I asked to better get back in the bed to finish this shit off. Mish for a min and finished.

No wipes were offered and she started texting again, cleaned myself, got dressed up and walked my ass out :crazy:

Looks: The attached pics from AW are hers but at least 10 years old, smooth and facially plastic-y, nice boobs but stench, fit and fake tan.

Pros: Polite, calm and nothing other than that worth mentioning :(

Cons: kept going out of the bed and in middle of changing positions to text, time watcher, not a real OWO, NO proper FK, NO sucking hard on tits or fingering allowed :dash:

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Just met the purpose to pump & dump. Slightly towards a Nuetral but a Negative for me. Will I pay another visit, NEVER

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Sorry you had a crap meeting YP, but thank you for letting us all know.

Totally right to give her a negative - anyone who is so rude as to fiddle with their phone instead of paying attention to the person who's paying for their bills and fake lip implants gets an automatic negative in my book.

Good write up, which proves how little you can trust AW reviews.
Hope your next meet is a decent one.
:hi:

Offline Jonlove69

Another well written and informative review @YoungPunter. Thanks for toftt  :hi:

Certainly proves that you should always ignore the AW feedback and only use this forum.

Her lack of hygiene does make me wonder what the smell on her tits was. Don’t want to tell you what I’m thinking it could have been  :scare:

Offline markxj

Sorry you had a shit punt, thanks for the review. Sounds like a right skank

Offline YoungPunter

@JonInBristol: I Hope this review saves somebody's time and money and steer clear of her :hi:
@JonLove69: Oh dear, I can't get that sight out of my mind now :dash: That smell was something from her body, like bad armpits some secretion on her nipples?  :scare: The sad thing is she made me wait in the reception totally exposed for 10 mins :wackogirl:claiming to be in the shower which was totally bonkers
@Markxj: Yep, skank is the right word for her service, lies and body odour :bomb: