Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy spicy kay - Liverpool  (Read 2607 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Cabletie

Saucy Spicy Kaye Liverpool
External Link/Members Only
30 minute incall £60

I saw Kaye in late December in the usual place down at the waterfront.
I just wanted a quick punt and thought at £60 I'd give her a go. Had a quick chat in kitchen and then headed to the bedroom to start the fun. The reason for my neutral rating is due to the way she tried to  talk dirty throughout the meeting. It really made me cringe, it sounded like something from a carry on film.
To be fair the action was actually OK, started with DFK, then I munched on her nice minge whilst giving her arse a dam good fingering. I got her to suck me to completion which was decent and she also swallowed the juice.
The punt is not one I'd return to for the reason mentioned above, but for £60 it was OK.

Offline marcius2018

I must admit, I haven't heard the dirty talk.....just plenty of talk.....talk......talk!
However, she is attractive, has a phenomenal body for her age, that 30-somethings would be happy with and is incredible value for money!

Offline Scousemouse

Offline Cabletie

In my view they are accurate!

Yep they're not a bad reflection of what to expect.

Offline fbarge

Saucy Spicy Kaye Liverpool
External Link/Members Only
30 minute incall £60

I saw Kaye in late December in the usual place down at the waterfront.
I just wanted a quick punt and thought at £60 I'd give her a go. Had a quick chat in kitchen and then headed to the bedroom to start the fun. The reason for my neutral rating is due to the way she tried to  talk dirty throughout the meeting. It really made me cringe, it sounded like something from a carry on film.
To be fair the action was actually OK, started with DFK, then I munched on her nice minge whilst giving her arse a dam good fingering. I got her to suck me to completion which was decent and she also swallowed the juice.
The punt is not one I'd return to for the reason mentioned above, but for £60 it was OK.

Is it a hairy minge?

Offline JRWK

Online Captain caveman 69

Defo paying this one a visit cheers 🍻