Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadie UK - Leeds  (Read 3157 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6552248) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee 160ph
 Location.. ls9 apartment
Comms whattsapp

This punt took place the week before Christmas contact was fast and efficient a large apartment block opposite ats where i parked and had a tyre changed...convenient.

Flat number given and buzzed in no problems i was happy with what i saw she was dressed in bra and knickers and looked edible.
Straight into dfk and blowjob which was superb and i quickly blew in her mouth think she spat it out cant remember my turn she was clean and fresh and had a lovely little pussy which i gave a lot of attention she holds her lips wide open which i like.

Bit of a break nice chat and she initiated round 2 into 69 then rubbered up put her legs over my shoulders and pounded away till i filled the bag cleaned up then had a shower and was out the door on about 50 minutes.

Summary... a nice looking young girl gorgeous figure decent attitude a bit expensive but i really enjoyed mauling her. I would defo see her again.

Caveman out.

Offline tightfoot69

She looks hot. What is she like facially? Any resemblance to anyone famous?

Offline Captain caveman 69

She looks hot. What is she like facially? Any resemblance to anyone famous?
I thought she was a nice looking girl cant think of anybody famous she resembles.