Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Z Swansea  (Read 2607 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline BamBam

Seen Beautiful Z recently and below is how it agent.

Communication with Zasha was really straight forward and easy. I have seen Zasha previously but this was a recent meet.
I messaged with a request to meet and received a response a litttle while later. Which is always great as I always have doubts about the girls that respond immediately, is it them or a receptionist…
So knowing Zasha answered the texts herself. I then sent a list of my likes and what I wanted  to ensure she would accommodate and she was happy to. Nothing silly but best to check. So £110 +20 for prostate

The venue
Smart flats in SA1 with plenty of parking around and easy to walk to and blend in as a normal visitor.
So all good.

Beautiful Z
Z has had is just that. Beautiful, softly spoken and very elegant. I’m not sure how else to put it but she is easy to talk with and welcoming to your conversation.

The meet
I had requested lacy lingerie in red. Which she wore under a silk robe.
I’d asked her not to wear heals as she is not short and I’m not keen on tall girls.
Following arrival I had a shower and got on the bed ready for the fun to start.
It was a comfortable lap dance for 5 minutes of touching her body all over before she had  instructed me to get on the bed for OWO and 69.

Zhadha is blond but is evident she’s not natural. But as with other roms local (kendra) she is shaven clean and her pussy is golden in colour. Nice neat and clean tasting. So 69 followed by face sitting while she slowly wanked and squired my clock with is throbbing. I lick to be edged.
A slight break and back to 69.

Following my meet with Charlie recently and her light arse finger play I requested prostate massage.
It started ok but she got well into it and I had to stop. So no more of that for me.

Next on to Zasha slowing riding me in cow girl
Leaning forward and breathing in my ear. Very slow to keep me on edge.
Her stunning face is inches from me. But no kissing which is the only down point.
Sex in reverse cow girl, mish and then doggy. Still no cum so back to OWO.
Another rubber up and this time finished in mush looking at her stunning face.

At the end she offered another shower and clean up then had a bread chat for 5.
All in all it was about 1hr 20 by the time I walked out buy by hell was I wiped out.

So my oppinions
Zasha is. Pretty, give great OWO, very accommodating, listens and does what she says she will.

Would I return. I will be looking around for options but Yes Zasha is very pleasent pretty and has a good body. No prostate for me next time though she was a bit enthusiastic.
It would be 100% if she kissed but. You can’t have it all.

External Link/Members Only

I know there is a reputation for Roms but. In my experience which are as below all has been good.
Swansea
Zasha and Kendra are great with Kendra being smaller with a lovely full pussy
Both are rather flat chested with birth marks or a mole on there chests but nothing that causes concerns.

Bristol
Allyssa, she is by far the best I’ve had. I have seen her a number of times when up that way and each time is amazing. Even offered a discount on costs as I could cum a second time

And best of all. Their rates are great.
At £110 an hour it’s much better than others that are charging close to £200 which IMO is starting to take the jolly

Offline clevertrevor

Profile says extra £20 for owo, did she charge you for that? 

Offline BamBam

Profile says extra £20 for owo, did she charge you for that?

Zasha no extra, Can’t see anything on her profile that says otherwise?!

Kendra charged extra.

Ellysaa no extra
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 05:52:15 pm by BamBam »

Online justalad

OWO not listed :(

Msg’d Zasha previously and she advised that she doesn’t offer OWO

Offline clevertrevor

My mistake, was looking at Kendra's profile which is extra 20

Offline DevilD

God, I absolutely hate those lips.... :vomit:

Offline BamBam

Yea. In person those lips are lovely

Offline Nj72

OWO not listed :(

Msg’d Zasha previously and she advised that she doesn’t offer OWO

I’ve messaged in the past had got the same answer regarding no owo

Offline clevertrevor

I've just skipped through all her reviews on here and not one mention of owo.  Sure you haven't overdone "the green" bambam?

Offline BamBam

I've just skipped through all her reviews on here and not one mention of owo.  Sure you haven't overdone "the green" bambam?
As previously said the only green I hit is bouncing balls.

She must just like me.
But I can say with out any doubt she gave me OWO.

Have you seen her trev. Cause she is well worth it x

Online justalad

I’ve messaged in the past had got the same answer regarding no owo
Don’t know how BamBam got OWO then.

I even messaged her this evening following his review and she doesn’t offer it.

I am considering though.  £70.00 isn’t a bad deal to fuck a fit looking girl, albeit with limited services.

Online justalad

As previously said the only green I hit is bouncing balls.

She must just like me.
But I can say with out any doubt she gave me OWO.

Have you seen her trev. Cause she is well worth it x

Hidden Image/Members Only