Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 88Grace88 Asian London Marble Arch  (Read 1266 times)

67 review(s) for 88Grace88 (54 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline today14

Location Just behind Marble Arch Station off Oxford Street
Price £190 for 1 hour
When Around 6 months ago
External Link/Members Only

This happened around 6 months ago. Didn't review at time as didn't have a punting phone and worried about anomality.
I sent a text in the morning and she replied straight away so booked for later that day. I text when outside and was waiting around 5 minutes waiting for door number. There's a cafe opposite and got the sense a few knew what I was waiting for but I stayed anyway. I got buzzed through and went through to the apartment. The room itself was nice with small shower and yellow neon lights around the ceiling. Grace herself was very nice and pleasant, her pictures differ slightly from how she looks irl but it's her. She's very pretty.
After a short shower I come into the room where she proceeds with some standing owo. Then onto the bed for some missionary and doggy but then I went soft. She took off condom then proceeded with around 20 minutes of nonstop owo until I came in her mouth. I gave her a warning about cuming but she kept it in. We chatted for a bit whist she was giving a massage but I noticed that she was looking at her phone so I asked to go again. Then followed some more owo until I ran out of time.
Will I go again? maybe, If it was a little more affordable I would. She aimed to please and my ed was the only let down.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 03:19:12 pm by today14 »