Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Ebony Bunny - Ebony GFE in Pimlico, January 2022  (Read 1685 times)

20 review(s) for IvyBunny (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Munter84

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened January 2022.

Comms
All by text. As Ivy mentions in her bio she doesn't do this full time but rather is available for a brief window once or twice a month, so I made a booking well in advance. As an aside, I had previously tried contacting her in mid 2021 and was met by complete silence that time - guessing I slipped the net on that occasion or messaged during a hiatus. Friendly but minimalist comms in the run up to the punt, postcode provided the morning before, apartment number immediately before the meet.

The Venue
Large serviced apartment block 3 minutes walk from Pimlico underground. Unimpeded entry, concierge sitting well behind the stairwells and elevators, no hassle there. Apartment itself modern, tidy, good shower, toiletries provided.

The Lady
Ivy is an absolute sweetheart. Her AW pictures are a year old at most and still very representative. Beautiful, natural and youthful body - a very pert, slim-thick figure with B to C-cup breasts and slightly puffy nipples, understated but notable hourglass curves and a firm, flat little tummy. Nice natural butt that is about exactly right in size and suppleness for her frame (see pictures), and a pretty little shaven pussy with responsive clit. Rich, cocoa-coloured skin with just the occasional spot as a reminder that this is a young lady only just out of her teens - the advertised age of 22 is very believable. Friendly, passionate and slightly submissive demeanour. Facially very cute too, slightly wide-set "doe eyes" as many previous reviewers have said.

The Action
Entered the apartment, greeted by Ivy wearing her red one-piece get-up. Brief chat, was offered water, sorted paperwork and accepted a shower. Noticed she also provides toothpaste and a disposable travel toothbrush which I used in anticipation of a nice minty-fresh snogfest - I wasn't kept waiting long as we launched into DFK almost as soon as I re-entered the room. The exact order of what followed escapes me but we cycled through multiple rounds of DFK and OWO, I had an extended feast on her beautiful tits and immaculately fresh pussy, which she seemed to enjoy, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, combination of OWO and hand to get me off (for absolute clarity, CIM not discussed or requested, nor did it happen), then chatted, cuddles and more DFK to round off the hour. Took a second shower and left - total duration about 1hr15.

Damage
£160 for an hour. GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex.

Verdict
Solid positive. Absolute babe, enthusiastic, services as described and delivered with passion. Would return.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the detailed review  :drinks:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thank you! She was already on my HL. But this review has just probably put her in pole position for my next punt! :thumbsup: