Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-jonson - Bournemouth  (Read 4235 times)

9 review(s) for Anna-jonson (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline r1buoy

External Link/Members Only

So Finding myself with nothing to do one afternoon late last week a perusal of AW came up with Anna, as Bournemouth has a serious lack of girls I thought ii would send a text.

Comms: text was replied to promptly a couple of messages later and we had arranged a time to play, called on arrival for room number and straight in.

Time: 1 Hour £170.00

The Venue: Anna was staying in a hotel near the hospital, easy entrance and straight to the lift, The room is clean and tidy.

The Meet: Anna is super friendly, kiss on arrival and paperwork sorted out. Lots of French kissing, Anna had bra and pants on but these soon hit the floor as did my trousers, nice blowjob in front of the mirror for a short while and then on to the bed. Lots more kissing and BJ and some toys from her bag. Anna asked if she could sit on my face? oh yes this then went to a 69 after which, we progressed to fucking her on top then missionary only downside was the gap in the middle of the bed. Back to 69 where 'we' both came. we had a chat and I had a shower.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes. She is based in Portsmouth usually at a fairly well known location. I was out just after the hour was up.

Offline Sibiu

Gap in the bed - go across the bed rather than head to foot

Offline joninbristol

Gap in the bed - go across the bed rather than head to foot
It's nuggets of hard earned experience like that which you just don't get on other sites !
:hi:

Offline time2play

Thanks for the review. You mentioned you finished in 69, was that cim?