Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Natalya – Notting Hill Gate  (Read 1588 times)

60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rascal2021

A short review as much has been written already.

External Link/Members Only

Decent hotel, part of a chain, a short walk from Notting Hill Gate tube. 1 hour incall, £250, all services on Enjoys list included. Initial contact via text, followed by a call (at an agreed time) to check me out and ask me what I was looking for.

A very pretty girl, photos have not been photoshopped IMO. Early-twenties, slim, lovely bum. Subtle make-up which accentuates her lovely eyes. Intelligent and a very interesting background.

After sorting out the funding, I took a quick shower. When I returned, her lingerie and Louboutins (as requested) provided a vision to start our date. We were quickly kissing and in fact her energetic, strong and flexible tongue was slightly overpowering in DFK terms. But that tongue came into its own when she knelt down and gave me an incredibly powerful blow job, alternating between head, deep throat and ball licking, while continuously staring up at me with her beautiful smoky eyes. So, after 20 minutes, I thought I was participating in my best meet ever.

And then… well, it wasn’t quite as good after that. I went down on her and seemed to be having the desired effect but she was clamping my head with her thighs and stopping me going to town as I would have wished… and when we moved on to penetration, she also seemed to have a way of moving her body to make all-out sex a little more difficult… I never felt I got to the point where I could achieve the full strokes I was seeking!

But she was still saying and doing all the right things, inviting several changes in position which I enjoyed. She also ultimately offered CIM which, for reasons that aren’t clear to me now, I declined. When I came, I glanced at my watch and saw I was two minutes over time. She wasn’t fazed by that, indeed engaged in a 10-minute conversation until I took my leave after some more kissing and a lovely smile to remember her by.

Would I return? Natalya is gorgeous, breath-taking really. And her oral skills are top-notch – hey, I could just stand there for 45 minutes, staring into those eyes and then just anoint her tongue – that would be money well spent. But she doesn’t really offer a girlfriend experience, it is more of a girl-controlled experience… it is not a mutual event. I don’t want to tell a girl to unclamp her thighs, I want it to happen naturally. So, although I had a good time and it was undoubtedly a positive experience, I probably will not return.