Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: My wild massage experience  (Read 11000 times)

Offline og123

So I was an avid visitor of Me & You in South Woodford which was an enjoyable experience and the masseuses there recommended me to a B2B which I found quite expensive so I decided to look elsewhere as it was something I’d want to experience.. so my story starts here and my wild experience

I will not make the agency/masseuse in risk of her getting in trouble but I found a massage place that does body to body massage for a good price and I found availability (this happened a few months ago)

First meet: I enter the apartment and find her fairly attractive I’d say 7/10 nice slim body, fake tits and decent/above average face. So I thought let’s see how this goes. Normal massage on the back quite light and from the chat with the masseuse she had only been doing this for a little while. So now I turn around and I feel her pussy rubbing all over me and it felt amazing and I could feel her wet pussy (yes she was fully naked) and this is when it got a bit crazy as she started kissing me deeply and it slipped inside her and we both looked at each other and I pulled out for obvious reasons. She told me how my dick felt so good etc and she ended up giving me a blowjob, I was chuffed as I certainly didn’t get that at me & you!

Second meet: A few weeks later I’d say and she clearly remembered me which was nice and during the massage mentioned how she thought about me and where I’ve been etc so now again with the b2b I flip over and feel her wet pussy on my dick and I’m getting aroused and so is she. She told me she finds me attractive etc and turns out we are both the same age and she speaks fluent English and then as she’s massaging me it slips In again and I just carry on this time to the point where I warn here that I’m not the best at controlling my orgasm to which she pulls out and rubs her body against me till I cum. She carries on with the massage but remains eye contact with me as I’m getting hard again thinking about the crazy stuff I want to do to her cos certainly there is a sexual attraction here. This is where it gets crazy she doesn’t say anything jumps back on top of the table and sticks my dick which is hard again back inside and fucks me till she cums (I can actually control myself this time because I just came) after she had came she let me shower and clean myself up and all her cum was over my dick. As I left I told her I didn’t expect that and she said come prepared next time with a wink. This obviously scared me having unprotected sex with a stranger so I got myself tested and I was fine

Third meet: so this time I’ve come back not long after as all I could think about was fucking her again and came prepared with condoms. I didn’t mention it until she turned me over for the front body massage and after we were both aroused I mentioned how I came prepared to which she sounded abit annoyed as she said she didn’t want me to get used to this as this isn’t the service she offers but next think you know she was lying down and im fucking her in missionary, as she was about to cum so did I! She mentioned how she has never came in sync with someone even a previous partner and to think of it neither had I, every time we had sex I thought about how if we had a real session it would be crazy not that I’m catching feelings just want to fuck her for longer

Fourth meet: Went pretty much as the third one and we did the deed again protected.

This has made me think to ask whether she would be interested in a different type of meet. Although this would be unprofessional of her I don’t know how to ask her but I’ve got this fantasy of her in sexy lingerie and fucking her all night long and I have a slight feeling she’d be up for it but don’t know how to approach it

I apologise if this is posted in the wrong forum but I’d like some of your guys views whether I should mention it or just carry on with the service I am receiving

Offline Jim7519

Nice story.  Where is she from originally?  If you don’t mind telling us ?

Offline og123

So… my mistake of not getting her number at our last encounter I was about to ask and didn’t for whatever reason. Tried to book her a few weeks later and they told me she is no longer working for them  :dash: now no way to contact her unfortunately. She worked for the relaxation station in Romford and went by the name of Blair (Indian/polish) if anyone knows of her pls PM me :thumbsup:

Online Stevelondon

An Indian Polish masseuse who offers BB.
Mmmmmmm……… let’s all make a concerted effort to find her ….. NOT.

Offline Denis2012

If she is no longer working there any other recommendations for this agency I live in the canning town area and both locations are Handy cheers

Online Fuzzyduck

So… my mistake of not getting her number at our last encounter I was about to ask and didn’t for whatever reason. Tried to book her a few weeks later and they told me she is no longer working for them  :dash: now no way to contact her unfortunately. She worked for the relaxation station in Romford and went by the name of Blair (Indian/polish) if anyone knows of her pls PM me :thumbsup:

So she started DFK and barebacking you in the first meet? And you're the only guy she did that with, right? She sounds like a real liability.

Offline toetally

Sounds like a schoolboy fantasy.

Offline Fate

She's most probably up the duff looking for og123 and all the men that spunked inside her.   :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline Liverpool

So the OP doesn't want to name her for privacy reasons. Fair enough.

But thanks to the OP we know she's called Blair and is Polish/Indian mix.  :dash:

Total horseshit from the OP.

Online PumpDump

Nice wank story but complete fantasy.

Offline og123

So the OP doesn't want to name her for privacy reasons. Fair enough.

But thanks to the OP we know she's called Blair and is Polish/Indian mix.  :dash:

Total horseshit from the OP.

Yeah I’ve totally made it up I’ve got a vivid imagination  :sarcastic:

Online LLPunting

PM me

Why?  What is so secret that only you need/want to know?
Management suspended PM facility previously due to abuse of the feature, are you trying to give them another cause for doing so again?

Offline ukgreeting

Blair with fake tits or is another girl?

Offline jeevan1

i've seen this girl called Blair she had a strange semi american accent so not really sure where she was from, she did have a persian look to her . She definitely gave a steamy session which involved OWO and grinding very close to BB which did make me slightly uneasy I never revisited her.

Offline Liverpool

i've seen this girl called Blair she had a strange semi american accent so not really sure where she was from, she did have a persian look to her . She definitely gave a steamy session which involved OWO and grinding very close to BB which did make me slightly uneasy I never revisited her.

A shame in the 5 years of membership you've never mentioned or reviewed her  :unknown:

Offline og123

He's not wrong.. she had a slight american accent but spoke perfect english

Offline Tempest

i've also had close experiences of bb and getting owo/cim randomly from girls at the relaxation station too

Offline Denis2012

Did you ever come across her again could you describe her better I think I might have found did she have a scar on her belly

Online LLPunting

Did you ever come across her again could you describe her better I think I might have found did she have a scar on her belly

A review would be better for your continued membership given you're an active punter.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A review would be better for your continued membership given you're an active punter.
If there is an issue with this member one of the moderators will deal with it.

Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

Offline rover_100

Either its ImranKhan's alt account or it is indeed half term.

Offline imrankhan

Interesting, similar thing happened with me except we used protection but now.i have resigned from this site. But the chick was Ukrainian.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 06:46:21 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Repeated disregard for the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline og123

Nope, i don't recall the scar on her belly but she had tattoos on her neck. As much as people think it was a wild fantasy it did actually happen! The girls name was Blair supposedly working for TheRelaxationStation in Romford  :lol:

Online Fuzzyduck

Nope, i don't recall the scar on her belly but she had tattoos on her neck. As much as people think it was a wild fantasy it did actually happen! The girls name was Blair supposedly working for TheRelaxationStation in Romford  :lol:

:D :lol: