Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria - Allure - Farringdon  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Sperminator22

External Link/Members Only

Duration

1 hour for 300£.

Comms

Meeting her was a last minute decision, although she was on my wishlist. Haven't been using Allure since summer 2021 (Camille), I called them and they sent me the address straight away. Called them again eventually to get the intercom number.

Venue

Very nice apartment close to Farringdon station.

Girl

Realistic pictures (hidden face), polish, 29 y.o. Very attractive, one of the most perfect bodies ever seen.

Meeting

When I buzzed, she popped downstairs to receive me and guide me to her apartment (using the elevator). I was struck by her from the very first moment, a very attractive girl, always smiling. Paperwork sorted inside, I took a shower and returned to her. In the meantime she changed, as requested, and dressed as flight attendant, looking stunningly sexy. So sexy that I've decided to forget about the roleplay, change of plan. We're hugging, exploring each other's bodies and chatting, she's very talkative and a really pleasant companion.
We're soon kissing, proper DFK, and I'm undressing her, discovering one of the most spectacular bodies ever encountered. Very fit, small natural breast, perfect buttocks (which I love). She laid down on bed, I did my best giving her a Daty, she started moaning writhing her body, what a sight.
After sometime she told me "I really love giving pleasure", and it's my turn to lay down and receive one of the most spectacular BBJ of my life. I've rarely seen a woman taking a DT as deeply as Daria does, and in such a natural manner, seemingly enjoying it.
After putting the condom on, she rode me in cowgirl, her pussy is really tight and she can contract it at will (her words), what a pleasure. When I banged her from below, increasing the pace, she started getting noisier. Dirty talking came out naturally from both of us. We switched to missionary without extracting my cock from her pussy, and the deep kissing is constant. I pounded her for as long as I could, until I asked her to knock me out with her phenomenal mouth skills.
I was standing up and she knelt in front of me, and the blowjob turned into a DT facefuck when she encouraged me to do so. She literally took me whole inside her mouth, I felt many times my glans enter the narrow chokepoint at the bottom of her throat, while she held her breath for as long as possible and pulled out a bit of tongue to lick my balls. When I exploded inside her mouth like a flooding river, she kept deepthroating me like a superstar. It was absolutely epic.
Break for a bit of chat (very pleasant person with outgoing personality, good sense of humour), cuddling and kissing. I proposed to give her a DATY, she seemed to have enjoyed it, got wet and told me she reached her orgasm. She then got me hard again with her oral skills, and I asked to shag her in doggy style while I was standing up on the floor and she was in position on the bed's edge. It was spectacular: her tight vagina, the sight of her body from behind, the spontaneous dirty talk from both of us, the loud noise of my hands spanking her buttocks. I banged her from behind with pace for as long as I could, until I ran out of energy.

Laying down on bed, she finished me off again with an uncovered blowjob, while I deeply fucked her mouth from below, she's really a DT star, one of the best ever encountered. I had my second orgasm again in her mouth as she kept sucking and stood there for sometime cleaning everything with her mouth and tongue. What a woman.

I know every encounter is subjective and depends on many things, but I would give this girl a solid "5 stars +". Would I return? Yes, I've already booked indeed.

I'd like to give an honorable mention to the agency. I know their booking procedure is cumbersome, but I've met only two of their girls till now (Camille, now independent, and Daria) and they've both been phenomenal. I think I will plan to meet another one or two of their women in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:14:55 am by Sperminator22 »

Offline NotThe

Op, thank you for the review!

What was the building like? Was there a porter? Is it on the main road, outside a pub, do people notice you when you go in and out, etc?

How would you compare her to Mia, the Brazilian in Shoreditch, and Camille (ex Allure, no indy)? It seems Daria gives a better service than Mia, and more DFK, right? How about vs Camille, would you say similar service?

Offline Sperminator22

Op, thank you for the review!

What was the building like? Was there a porter? Is it on the main road, outside a pub, do people notice you when you go in and out, etc?

How would you compare her to Mia, the Brazilian in Shoreditch, and Camille (ex Allure, no indy)? It seems Daria gives a better service than Mia, and more DFK, right? How about vs Camille, would you say similar service?

Hi NotThe, that is a lot of questions :lol:. Let me return to visit her in a couple of days (already booked) to clear my mind about her, so I'll have a better idea.
I can say there were a few people around, there's a train station.
Daria is better than Mia for me, but not sure whether she's better than camille or not (I doubt)