Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ginaginix - Enfield/Chesthunt  (Read 1975 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5717759) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul90

LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was visiting a friend near Enfield recently and I decided to see Gina at £60 for an 30min incall.  Communications were fairly easy via phone and text, I waited around 5 mins to see her when I arrived.

The venue is located on the B176 in Chestnut near to a Chickena takeaway shop,  Gina place is around 10mins walk from Theobalds Grove Overground Station.

On arrival I was greeted by Gina who was on the lower scale of friendly, Gina asked me how long I wanted to stay and what services I wanted. Once the paperwork was done she came back to the room and we got undressed.

Services: Ow and Sex.

Time spent: 30mins

Gina is a girl with nice big breasts and a big round bum. Gina has a body which was made to be pounded :D.  Gina is an nice looking Hungarian girl.

Once in the room Gina stripped down and started with a covered BJ, her BJ technique was fairly good. I did not really care about the BJ because I knew the reason for the punt was to pound Gina pussy like there was no tomorrow.  I told Gina to assume the doggy position, her big arse was fantastic to look at.  I entered Gina nice warm wet pussy and started to hammer away, her pussy felt good while I was increasing the tempo. During doggy I heard her moan with pleasure a few times while I grabbed her breasts, her pussy felt so good I came in less than 10min. Gina smiled after I blew my load, I got dressed said goodbye and left fairly satisfied.

Overall, Gina is a nice looking girl who could take a good hammering.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 08:52:27 pm by paul90 »

Offline paul90

Thank you for posting the pictures.

Offline if33lsosl33py

Thanks for the review. She has been on my hitlist but Enfield is too far smh and I hate the area lol
From the picture attached what grade would you put her body and how wood u describe her bum meaty,hand full, soft or hard ,jiggly in doggstyle

Thanks for the review once again I need to see her soon

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline paul90

Her body shape is nearer to girl C on the chart, Gina has a nice firm body.