Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa naughty asian-Marylebone  (Read 2627 times)

37 review(s) for Lisa naughty asian (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wonner647749

Punt happened on wednesday, was gonna post a review then was beaten too it , thought was it necessary Or not?  decide yeah might aswell. Venue: block of flats 2mins from Marylebone station. A block I’ve been to (and would rather forget )to punt elina anal whatever it’s name is 2 years ago easy to find. Comms: booked though aw mainly to cover my own back if for whatever reason I needed to cancel, rather piss off one sp then the gate to the olina treasure cove! Girl: just like the pics, attractive to me, small and petite (don’t think you can be huge and petite but anyway) face 7/10 great tits, I think fake but excellently done. she was wearing that white tits out number on request, things going well so far. Pre punt shower: not usually a section that needs its own heading but then again  it’s not a usual shower that Lisa insists on. Every inch soaped and scrubbed paying special attention to the party animal! Could easily have ended in an early exit had she continued any long luckily she didn’t . Service: started off with owo, good not deep but can go no eye contact that I can remember but I don’t always need a stare off , ball licking can’t really fault it. Asked about rimming ? she went about her job . Dunno if deep means she tickles your colon? if so ? It was light . It was 30mins so anal an extra 20. Started off in her pussy, me on top. She squirms a bit, look of pain but I wasn’t going maniac mode, still a little off putting. Then to anal probably her speciality can take it , did this doggy for a few minutes but didn’t want to finish here so pulled out ,bit more of a bj cim,money I’d say ? well spent. The nit picky moments: kissing is light, but she can give some tongue but we me it was on request. During anal in fact tried to lean in for kiss told me fairly harshly not to. Okay . She also still has a spitting habit throughout,  didn’t bother me but could and I think has with some. Also massage rejected on 30mins. Would’ve had time without the 10min shower but apparently the infamous costumer that’s always waiting when I punt Thais was on their way, had to get out quickly. If your not much of a reader or this paragraph looks a bit “ffs” summary: attractive Thai in the medium not yet ridiculous age range who I think has worked out how her service should be and stuck to it .will provide I expect, but still with the odd annoyances thrown in but really I don’t think perfects out there at the moment. Positive from me ! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 04:51:12 pm by Wonner647749 »