Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi - Olina  (Read 1291 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5607907) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5617124) (34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Luvmassage

External Link/Members Only

First of 2 Olina reviews the second is to follow. My mission is to see as many as I can and make one a regular. The meet with Mimi took place at the back end of January.

Communication 10/10 - No issues arranged everything via text quick response, time and address given with directions
Location 10/10 - Less then 3 minutes walk from train station, nice well kept apartment, large bathroom with large shower enclosure -
Cost 8/10 - Standard cost £100 for 30 mins
Mia 9/10 - Friendly, attractive, petite, English pretty good, made me feel at home
Service 9/10 - At the outset I explained the usual of no penetrative sex. Mia smiled and gave me a peck on the lips (seems there is always a glint in the eye of a WG when I request for no penetration!!). She asked if I wanted a shower, which I did so she began to undress me, whilst doing this, she placed my hand on her arse, which was a nice touch. She then took my hand and led me to the bathroom and washed me down. After drying me she took me back to the bedroom, by this time I was rock-hard. She asked me to jump on the bed and she started undressing, she began to kiss my body, which was a turn-on. She then gradually turned her attention on the rock hard fella and slowly proceeded with OWO, this went on for about 10 mins. She then asked if I wanted to play with her, which I replied yes, she guided my hand down to her pussy, whist she stroked my cock and played with my balls. After a few minutes she went back to OWO, just before I exploded I asked her to finish me with a HJ, which she did. She asked if I wanted a massage as I had 5 mins left, I declined and took a shower instead.
Overall 9/10 - Really good session, good performer, maybe one to return to.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 08:01:46 am by Luvmassage »