Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy hot mare (lucy) belfast  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Stavros

External Link/Members Only

Cannot recommend this woman enough... she is excellent at her job, I have seen her on many occasions and never had a bad word to say... treat her right and nothing is too much, always prepared to go the extra mile that others aren't, always made  to feel comfortable from the minute I walked through her door.. I have seen her in several locations and always been straight forward...any guys looking a local honest horney as fuck punt don't go past her...shes worth it... she is talkative and doesn't mind telling you a few horney stories into the bargain.
See you soon Lucy... ment to post this a while back, haven't seen her in a couple of months but know nothing will have changed.

Offline Sinz

Offline senordingdongs

Phoned her once and she came across as a complete cunt on the phone to me. Started ranting about how she is 50+ ( not 42 as her profile says) has 4500 men on her phone and is very good at her job.

Honestly with her attitude I wouldn’t give her a penny and her photos range from flat stomach to belly to saggy skin.

Offline GingerNuts

This isn't a review, it reads more like an advertisement.

External Link/Members Only

Include in your review (LLL&S):

- Logistics: booking and communication.

- Location (for In-call): safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding.

- Looks: WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and English language skills.

- Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.

You've pretty much managed to cover none of those things.