Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Destinygalore – Shepherd's Bush (at the time) – good service but fake pictures  (Read 1072 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6401930) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place recently £210 – 1 hour

Comms
Good, done by text on the day.

Nice hotel 5 mins walk from Shepherds Bush tube station. No problem with concierge/reception, walked straight past and into the lifts, was given the floor number and told to phone when out of the lifts to be given the room number.

The Girl
Not the girl in the profile pictures. She has a nice big arse and boobs but the waist is no way as disproportionately narrow as the pics and the shelf isn’t as pronounced. Facially ok, there is a face pic in her private gallery which is her but it’s pretty flattering.

Services
OWO, sex in various positions
Greeted me with a nice smile and a hug, had a bit of friendly chat while taking care of the paper work. I was disappointed with the difference between her and the profile pics but her vibe was good and I really fancied banging that big arse. Started with OWO which was super sloppy with some nice deep throat, lots of spitting and a bit of gagging. Moved to missionary, her pussy felt good and there was no restriction of movement, though she had her head turned completely away from me the whole time which was a little off putting. Switched to doggy, again felt great and her arse looked good slapping back, though there was some “Cum for me baby” encouragement which I find annoying, finished in the bag after a while.
Had some pleasant half time chat, again her vibe was very nice, friendly and relaxed. Round two started with her giving me a hand job while I played with her boobs, which, incidentally, are great. Big and relatively perky for a natural pair. Then back into doggy for the final finish.

Summary
Borderline negative due to fake profile pics and high price. Service was good though which is why I’m going with the neutral. At that price I’ll not be going back however.

Offline jonesfromthere