Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_blondie1 - South Quay  (Read 1871 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5278505) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bonapati

Amanda Blondie or Amanda_blondie1
External Link/Members Only

Easy entry no poke nosing doormen.
Met nobody in the lift or hallway

Price:
£180 / 1hr

Comms: All by WA. Prompt and on time. No chit chat very business-like. Straight to the point.

Early 30’s Polish lady, she is firm and muscular. 36 Cup fake tits It was likely to be B&S but I knew but wanted to shag a Pole. Pretty but not a traffic stopper. Shoulder length blonde hair. No spots on her skin. Top hygiene, super clean feet which she allowed me to suck while I fucked her away to blazes. I think she is identity conscious hence being discreet with phones, probably in a relationship where she can’t afford to be identified.

Opened the door hiding, paid and offered me a shower which I took both on entry and exit. She seemed a bit nervous about my arrival. Trying to size me up and down. I made her relax paid her asap. She loves her fake tits and nipples played with. She can take a good Ocho and vigorous pounding no problem at all. She throws herself self into the punt.

I took her through the paces so much that she kept taking mini water breaks. She put a lot of effort in when in CG. OWO was prolonged, she took time to tease and rim me all over. some anal tease play on her.  Full-on DFK throughout. She took doggie spread out like bread waiting for butter. Allowed hard spanking. She likes to be teased. Backing up while being hammered towards the headboard. She admitted I’d put her fanny on fire - that’s the trademark I guess. This was a very sweaty session. We were both committed to seeing each other out even though no words were said, the eyes and body did. There was a lot of clit-play with me leaving her to self orgasm with her fanny throbbing. She does get wet.

Overall it was a positive without earth-shattering beauty to go with it.
She can hold a conversation with GSOH, no crap attitude.
Similar experioence to what GB hard

Positive:
DFK was very good and in abundance
DT was great and sloppy, she took my entire Ocho with her eyes bulging.
Allowed rimming and responsive in 69 and DATY
Intense non-stop session no complaints and demanded more
No clock watching. I wasn’t rushed out and overstayed
Finished with swallowed CIM
Polish dirty talk at heated periods
Top-level stamina

Neutral:
No fingers inside
Not a stunner (not ugly)

Negative:
Expensive should be no more than £150 at best

Note:
None of the photos on UKP are of her, neither are any of the photos on her profile or her WA account, no resemblance either. However, if those photos are of her they are at least a decade ago.

I won’t return.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 03:15:14 pm by bonapati »

Offline golden bull

Hey Bono, glad you had a good time. It would be interesting if she’s the same girl I saw back then but as she doesn’t use real pics we’ll never know😆…..service and attitude seem to match though🤔

Offline KentAde

The pics on her Profile look way too professional - and her body is awesome.
Guess they are fake as usual....

Offline bonapati

Hey Bono, glad you had a good time. It would be interesting if she’s the same girl I saw back then but as she doesn’t use real pics we’ll never know😆…..service and attitude seem to match though🤔

Photos are defo fake. May or may not be the same hooker. Heathrow is a far fetch from South Quay. Could be a set of hookers sharing the account with the same tricks.

Offline bonapati

The pics on her Profile look way too professional - and her body is awesome.
Guess they are fake as usual....
!00%