Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: YAZMIN ARAB SLUT - Aldgate  (Read 1912 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254900) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline punting2017

External Link/Members Only

Communication Texted on the day showing a green light and got no reply till the next day. Was itching so texted back and moved a few things to see her. Texts messages were fine and we had a call and it went a bit south. Was told because I was asking too many Qs and I hadn't booked a time she wouldn't communicate anymore till i confirmed a time. Said I was "sexting" which is complete BS. Her profile is limited and the Qs I asked were:
1. Are all the pictures real (yes).
2. Where are you based please send a postcode.
3. Is everything accurate on your like list (yes).
4. Are you a size 8 (yes).
5. What is your chest size (A).
6. Can you take a transfer (Depends how long the booking).

Overall put off from the attitude as in all my years punting never had to be told to make a booking to discuss genuine booking Qs. Not a great start but i was itching mainly from the pictures as the pictures represent my 10/10.  :timeout:

Venue 4* hotel near Aldgate. Nothing to complain, with nothing theres a guard on the door post 10pm.

Girl definitely does not appear to be Arab, says 1 parent is but doesn't know much about the culture of any arabic. Looks to me to be more mixed race (black & white) trying to capitalise on the Arab craze.. Definitely not the girl in the pictures at all so beware. More a high end 8 maybe a size 10 in honesty. Definitely has bigger tits than As more C. She is pretty facially a 8/10 and body 8/10. Not gym fit at all but nice curves everything well proportioned and takes good care of herself. Has the softest tits and skin. Was like silk. Decided to stay but can't say i was impressed with the mis-sell.

Service Great service, willing to please and there was a genuine connection. Great OWO as she has a tongue piercing and her pussy taste great during 69. Great bum and tits and her pussy was tight. So tight i couldn't help explode far too soon. Really nice warm girl.

Summary Would go back but as previously mentioned in other reviews this new £200 for an hour rate leaves me wanting a top notch service which it wasn't. Service in the room was more than upto standards and her wellness to engage is up there but the fake pictures and the headache with booking just wasn't needed. I hate a B&S even if the girl is pretty (which she was), it doesnt sit well when you go somewhere expecting something and it turns out to be something different.