Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet^Sexy^Sasha - Darwen  (Read 2366 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Puntaway

External Link/Members Only

30mins - £100

This one happened early January. Found that I was going to be over in the area and Sasha had been tempting me for a while. Despite some concerns that I think a few people share about her appearance I decided to give it go. Booking was easy enough, I called the number on the profile and arranged a time, given the postcode ready for the following day.

Location was simple to find, plenty of parking on the road nearby. Converted flats in an older building done to a high standard. I text on arrival and got instructions on how to access the main door and what to do when inside. Sasha was waiting by the door to the apartment.

There has already been plenty of discussion on her looks over the last few reviews. To be honest I wasn't sure exactly what to expect from the photos and of course the body hair. Some photos look great and others not so much, however I was really pleased when she opened the door. She's petite, slim, no nose ring and very pretty; much better I think in person than on her profile. Tits are smallish but in proportion to her frame, nice nipples and of course the neatly trimmed bush at the front, fully shaved and smooth underneath. Armpit hair, well I never even noticed it throughout the booking and her legs were perfectly smooth. Any initail worries i'd had about fucking an ugly chewbacca quickly disappeared, to be replaced with a raging hard on.

I followed her into one of the bedrooms and straight into some very welcoming DFK. Offered a shower but I'd just had one so we continued. She was wearing some kind of basque thing that was quickly taken off, exposing her nicely toned body. I just had to give that bush a little rub, it's been a long while since I've seen one like that. I practically ripped my clothes off trying to get naked and onto the bed. Once there OWO followed with good technique and eye contact, very deep on a couple of occasions. I'm not one for throat fucking but with her sub nature i'm sure that would be fun. There's a largish mirror in the room just next to the bed and the view of Sasha from behind, bent over whilst sucking was superb.

Moved round for some RO and she tasted just great. Being shaved underneath was good, really nice pussy and responsive too. No issues with fingers. Plenty of kissing between us throughout this as well, getting her pussy juices all over both our faces. Condom on and she starts riding me in cowgirl. Then reaches for a vibrator and puts that on her clit, rocking back and forth whilst clearly enjoying things as much as me. She jumped off mid grind and I'm wondering what's next. She picks up a clear butt plug from the table next to the bed, bends over and pops it up her arse. Then back on my cock for some more pussy fucking action in reverse cowgirl. I'm playing with the butt plug, stretching her hole while she's still got my cock inside her pussy and vibriator on her clit. Plug comes out and i'm invited to fuck her arse. Not something i'm going to turn down. Her on top agan to start then we move round so I can fuck doggy over the bed. She had no problems taking it fast and hard up the arse. Getting a bit breathless now, I lie back down on the bed, condom off and she sucks me until I cum in her mouth. Discreetly spat back out into a tissue.

It's at this point I start kicking myself. I normally like a good WS session but Sasha only offers that on bookings of an hour upwards. Given the uncertainty on her looks and hair and as some SP's promise that service but then don't deliver, I'd decided not to splash out the £180 this time but had gone for the 30 mins booking. I'd neither the time or the funds on me to extend the booking. It was clear that Sasha is the kind of girl that can deliver all services and the kinker the things get, the more she comes into her own.

Anyway, we laid back on the bed for a little while and I was just thinking that the booking may be over, but no, she asked me if I could cum again. I said I'd certainly give it a try. Back to more OWO and I was soon showing some renewed hope in the form of a quickly hardening semi. I asked her if she did rimming and she enthusiastically pushed my legs back and slide her tongue between my cheeks. Brilliant deep rimming, my cock twitching all over the place. Next thing we're onto a prostate massage, possibly one of the best ive ever receieved. Most SP's just push a finger in and give it a wiggle. However this was like a heat seeing missle straight to the correct spot. She wanked me with some lube while putting pressure on the inside and it felt like I came about three times, melting into one long orgasm. One of the most intense feelngs i've had. After about five minutes of this we swapped and I wanked myslef whilst she continued to work my prostate. Somehow finding the right rhythm I was able to spurt again for the second pop. Quick clean up and into the shower before getting dressed. We chatted for quite a while after that, discussed some possible activities for a second meet then I was back on my way.

Really enjoyed myself with this one and i'd certainly recommed a visit. I'd held off writing the review for a few weeks in the hope i'd get back for the one hour booking and I could combine the two reports. Unfortunately i've not had enough free time to be able to arrange a return visit yet, but it's high on my to do list.

Offline opal

Thanks for the report Puntaway. having read other comments and having the similar doubts to yourself I think this seems a balanced report and a good basis for me booking Sasha.

Offline Torchman

Not bad going for a 30 mins booking! 2 shots???? Good effort

Offline mulder

I’ve never considered booking her before but your review certainly changes that.

Online Pennington

Haven't seen her for some time but she is a very good sub/slut/fuck.
The review is making me think about seeing her once again.

Offline frankc

Great review there Pal, still undecided but she's slowly moving towards a maybe

Offline Access

I know she’s at the higher end of a 30 min punt price wise but imo she’s great value .. I’ve been back since my first visit and it was every bit as good as the first time. She’s a great kisser and loves a cock in her arse.
I’ll prob see her one last time before I hang up my punting jonny

Offline mulder

Interestingly I’ve just found her on seeking attachment today!

Offline The donald

What’s her name and location on sa?

Offline mulder

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Interestingly I’ve just found her on seeking attachment today!

Thanks Fox, I'd never looked there but she popped up quickly after a search. More face pics and titbits. Still on my HL. EM