Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual Old Street (budget hotel) EC1  (Read 7566 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PLeisure]

Offline whoya.kiddin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

😋OWO 👄  💆‍♂️ ✊  👉
1hr £90 +£20 (CIM) – Massage option

This was my first punt in nearly a year and only my second in nearly three years.  As an experienced punter who keeps an eye on AW I got a good feeling about this (new) profile and went to see without discovering the references here. Subsequent research suggests this probably *isn’t* a TOFTT but at least I am still able to read a profile after a long hiatus.

Notably, I found her administration exceptionally easy. At her request all coms were via email.  The information about her availability on her profile was accurate and she responded promptly and precisely to my service request.  I booked on the morning for lunchtime.  She was ready on time as arranged.  There is discussion about whether she has reprofiled.  I cannot comment as this was the first time I have met her but she is experienced and self-employed. The location was one of the budget hotels around Old Street and I was glad I checked the address carefully as it would be easy to get the wrong one. It is inside the congestion zone and a busy drive. There was no pass code so once I got the email notification of her room number (she was early!) I just walked straight in.  Normally I would confirm services and prices in the room before handing over the cash but the pre-meet experience was so good I did not bother (the correct call as it turned out).

She is a slim size 6 (she can wear a size 4) with long legs, small pert breasts, a pretty gamin face (in the style of Gwyneth Paltrow although not to say she looks like her) and natural looking long blond hair. Not visible in the photos she has a couple of tattoos (tasteful I thought). She looked mid 20s.  The description in her profile is entirely accurate about her looks, her service and her pricing.  She is the person in the photos (I think), Polish and educated - her English is very good, better than almost any non-English SP I have met. She was clean and I doubt she smokes although I am not sure freshly showered.  She met a simple dress request for white underwear and stockings and wore an outfit I provided. I would say 888 for face, figure and service with the caveats that she is slim, very fair and (probably quite) vanilla.   

I paid £90 for the hour for the massage option with French kissing, a little bit of role play, hand massage leading to body-to-body massage with oil, reverse oral and a prostate massage/ CIM finish (+£20).   I arrived freshly showered and she noticed - no ridiculous wet-wipe routine.  I found her warm, responsive, attentive and unhurried.  Although her advert says she can get filthy and kinky I saw less sign of this – maybe on a second meeting?  As I said above, she started early, I got a full 50 minutes of action and was not hurried out.  Also of interest to me, having met me she appears open to more detailed service requests. She is a nice (French) kisser (not deep) and took CIM as advertised.  She advertises covered penetrative services as well as the massage /HF option.

I have had a hell of a time through COVID with changes in both my personal and professional life.  It is great to be back in action with a good SP and a resoundingly successful punt. 

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 10:51:39 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline PLeisure

Good review, whoya - glad that your return to punting was a Pos  :thumbsup:
I’ve been in comms for a meet and have appreciated her prompt and informative responses.

For others making initial contact - she doesn’t work every day (good sign, imo) so don’t be disappointed if she doesn’t get back to you the same day. Once contact is established, she’s responsive.

Offline JackNastyFace

Funnily enough, I just wrote a review, too, in the Massage section — similar feedback to you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335417.0

Offline whoya.kiddin

Uncanny.  Kissing is very personal as you say.  I think the fact she speaks such good English makes the whole thing easier.  My session felt much more flexible (and satisfying) than the bookings I have had with massage only providers.  I have enerally found FBM bookings underwhelming.

Offline tergil

Strange that she only uses email but she sounds decent

Offline PLeisure

Offline whoya.kiddin

Funnily enough, I just wrote a review, too, in the Massage section — similar feedback to you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335417.0

You would almost believe one of us is did not see her and is recycling the information in the others review...

Offline Wildbeans

I tried to book and the price was still advertised at 90+20. But immediately after I messaged her the price on the website went up to 150. ??

Offline PLeisure

I tried to book and the price was still advertised at 90+20. But immediately after I messaged her the price on the website went up to 150. ??
???
£90 for 30mins, £150 (now £160) for 60mins

Offline quakeroat

Her massage for 1hr is 90 (+ 20 for OWO), she also offers full service for 160 for 1hr. OP went for 1hr massage option with OWO

Offline whoya.kiddin

Full GFE has been advertised on her profile as £160 ph - never £150 ph - throughout. Please check you facts before you post or it will cause problems.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 12:39:58 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline PLeisure

???
Please ignore my error - senility is kicking in  :rolleyes:

Offline JackNastyFace

You would almost believe one of us is did not see her and is recycling the information in the others review...

True — and given my review carried far more info, that means it would have to be....  ;)

Offline JackNastyFace

Uncanny.  Kissing is very personal as you say.  I think the fact she speaks such good English makes the whole thing easier.  My session felt much more flexible (and satisfying) than the bookings I have had with massage only providers.  I have enerally found FBM bookings underwhelming.

Yep, totally agreed on all points.

Offline Wildbeans

???

Yeah agree above. I checked with her and actually it is 90 for massage. It was listed in the description different to the rates. The other rate is for FH and all that I suppose. I’ve booked and I’ll let you know how it goes. Hope it’s as good as above.

Offline Wildbeans

Full GFE has been advertised on her profile as £160 ph - never £150 ph - throughout. Please check you facts before you post or it will cause problems.
I meant 150 was typo. I did check my facts. I just didn’t realise there were two places you had to look. Will check further next time.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 07:44:45 am by Wildbeans »

Offline stonebow1

Tried to book but she never responded to my email...oh well