Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Carla Baby - Stanmore  (Read 1460 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6242874) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline StevieSteve

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins, flat in an estate, is this the famous funhouse?

Arrangement easy over text and call.

Girl as the pics, facially very milf like and a great set of tits. She does have loose belly skin from child bearing,  but she asked if ok to wear her tiny mini skirt (pic 2 in free gallery) throughout which worked well and did a great job of covering it up as would be off putting otherwise.

The meet was fantastic. She is very enthusiastic, lots of dfk throughout and seems up for anything, really into it and not a dead fuck doll like so many others out there.

Started with standing dfk, she helped me strip, onto the bed and straight onto her tits in my mouth and grabbing her ass. Nice bit of draping her hair over me while I sucked and alternated between sucking and dfk. No rush from her to move on and she'll dfk forever if that's your thing, like it is mine.

Moved up the bed and she asks if I'd like owo or ow, opt for owo. Nice, sloppy, deep, decent eye contact, got her to spin around into 69 and she was clean and her ass was soft and great to grab. Dragged her up to me for more dfk, lovely bit of love juice exchange as we went from cock and pussy to mouth. Did I mention the passionate dfk already  :wacko:

On with the dom and got her riding me (that's when she asked ok to keep skirt on). Skirt on, hiding the belly, firm natural tits bouncing, switching between sucking and groping tits to dfk and groping ass in cowgirl. Heavenly!

Initially planned on smashing her from behind and getting some of that ass action, but the dfk was too enjoyable so flipped to mish instead, she took a good rogering and didn't let up on the dfk, popped in the bag.

She cleaned me up and lay on my chest,  no clock watching. Groping continued as I dressed and had another dfk on my way out.

She's no headturner, but has a sexy cheeky smile (pic 2 from profile) and is very passionate, service was top notch and I'd be back in a heartbeat.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 10:12:09 am by StevieSteve »

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed. Consistent service IME and a lovely girl.  :hi:

Offline Dw

What's her number? Not on her profile

Offline oneeyesnake

She's away I think, as she hasn't logged in for over a week. Normally it would be on the profile.