Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyElizaX  (Read 895 times)

hemp2save

Highly likely I will have a bash at this girl tomorrow, anyone had any experiences?

External Link/Members Only

hemp2save

Yeah, I read that before the post saying that she answered the door but that review was about her friend lorolo

She may not have had any make up on, so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt, good feedback, few bad ones but look like haters or rivals

vorian

Yeah, I read that before the post saying that she answered the door but that review was about her friend lorolo

She may not have had any make up on, so I'm taking that with a pinch of salt, good feedback, few bad ones but look like haters or rivals

Looks like you might have to TOFTT. :hi:

hemp2save

There are zero reviews on her directly on this site, but if I go tomorrow, there will be

johor299

Romanian, so an automatic avoid from me  :(

Offline HughJardon

Id give it a miss Venkman, stinky boxed mate, what are the chances of her hygiene being any better ? Dont roll the dice, just wait for more decent talent, might even be better off at Overstone Court with the Polish/latvian WGs.

But its your dick to spend how you want  :cool:

hemp2save

Cheers Hugh,

I'm thinking of this one now, she has been solid on here for a while, no reviews, watching her all time, has to be done

External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Definatley, but tried her last week before your Natasha roma recommendation (thanks BTW)

Dozy mare only works from 3pm til 9pm and I remember phoning her around 2pm, she just doesnt take my calls or answer texts or even open my AW mail, its like Im married to her  :lol:

She could be a sleeping Gem though, but with the reliability on these girls its worth having 4 or 5 backup options