Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite - Bluewater, Greenhithe  (Read 3072 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oneeyesnake

Link:
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Good, all done via text on the day

Time and cost:
45 mins @ £100

Services:
FK, OWO, RO, Finger play and protected sex in multiple positions

Meeting:
Found street where A has her place, easy street parking and no twitching curtains. At least non that I noticed. Apartment is a house conversion, so used side door. Usual hide behind door, stairs are quite tight, not an issue as she felt my arse as we went up the stairs...makes a change as it is usually the other way around. First thing she insists on is to wash hands, I asked to use shower to freshen up. BTW shower is shite as water just trickles. All the while we were talking to each other through the open door. Once I dried myself I handed over paperwork and was comfortable with the SP.

Looks: mid 40's, frame not large but not slim either. Just right for me. Height 5'7", boobs were false ~38d with huge areola-they were nice not like other falsies I have had.

Action:

Started with standing light FK, wasn't deep snogging, heyho was expected. Provided FK throughout the session. Played with boobs whilst standing. Asked A to lay down so that I could get better access to her boobs. Went South for RO, used fingers after a while, she got quite wet. Requested OWO which she complied with. OWO was good, wet with little to no use of hand. As I felt sad rising i went back to RO and fingers as I wanted her to be wet when I went in. After a while I asked for the jacket and went in for mish and other positions. Had her on her side and was pumping away...as i wanted to fee/grabl her arse. Oh did ask if she could and declined....so carried until I climaxed.
Cleaned up and talked for a while, by the time I came out I had been there 1hr 15mins. So, would say not a clock watcher, maybe because she did not have any further punters after me.

Pros:
All services provided. Comms good. Apartment clean. Attitude brilliant.

Cons:
Shower..

Return? Yes for sure.

Have to say, first positive from me for a while.

Online fatboy

OES, I have moved your review to South East where it should be.
Originally posted in East Anglia.
Glad to hear you had a decent punt, she looks nice.
Cheers FB.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 07:31:45 pm by fatboy »

Offline anonymous86273

Had her on her side and was pumping away...as i wanted to fee/grabl her arse. Oh did ask if she could and declined....so carried until I climaxed.

Who declined what?

Offline oneeyesnake

I asked if she would go on top. She declined.

Offline pewpewpew

To pick on the most non relevant part of your review, I had a wg once feel up my bum as we walked up the stairs. Seems like such a small thing but it felt so sexy, like she genuinely likes what she sees kind of thing