Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4U xx - Camden- NW3  (Read 2932 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: February 2022.

Comms: All done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, big unit, had her Basque on during the entire punt.

Price: £40- 15 minutes.

Services: LK, OWO, DOGGY, Missionary and CIM.

Action: Texted Ella that I have arrived, she buzzes me in, I walk up the stairs cause there's no lift, the door opens with her standing behind it, she greets with a smile wearing a black Basque with no underwear on, leads me to the bedroom, we reached an agreement on the services that I want, I hand over the fee, she places it in the drawer, climbs on to the  bed and has her tits hanging out of the Basque giving me a cheeky wink and a smile, I quickly undress and dive straight in onto them humongous melons, sucking on them juicy nipples, with her making all the right noises went in for some lip kissing, tried snogging her but to no success, so  carried on sucking on them bobbies, I then lay down on the bed and pulled her in closer for more lip kisses before she delivers an outstanding sloppy blowjob, lots of eye contact, gagging on my cock whilst deepthroating, soon I was hard as a rock, on goes the rubber, she lubes up her fanny, bends over and I start to pound away, she was moaning and groaning in pleasure as I went through the gears, switched to missionary and gave her a good seeing to whilst burying my face on them titties, tell her to drop on her knees, whipped off the condom and dished out some brutal face fucking until explosion...

cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a hug on the way out.

Offline H4S

That is a lot of action in 15 minutes  :lol: